mopar hood scoop chrome bezals and one stud.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

169dart4y

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
moparhoodscoops.jpg
Hey I just bought some stock hood scoops and I need one stud and two chrome bezels for them . anyone have these items?
If so how much including shipping to 95407 Thanks again

I gave up trying to find a decent pair of bezels that weren't pitted all to heck. Last year I ordered new ones from PG Classic They also sell the stud kit #1315-TH for $25.

Wylde1.

SSPX0195.jpg

SSPX0196.jpg

SSPX0197.jpg

SSPX0198.jpg

SSPX0199.jpg

i'll sell you a set of new bezels and give you 1 stude shipped to your door for 90.00 new bezels i sold about 24 sets to all the other members mike

Just thought I'd see what people thought about location of the dual hood scoops?

I think there was someone here with a template of exactly where to mount them. But there are holes under the hood that will give you an idea of where they go.

Wylde1.

SSPX0207.jpg

SSPX0208.jpg

Hey Wylde, are those 'new studs' the ones from PG? I need a complete set for both scoops. 169dart4y, I bought the bezels from Badlilred79. The bezels are A1+ and fit the scoops nice. Dont pass up on that deal.
Chas.

Hey Wylde, are those 'new studs' the ones from PG? I need a complete set for both scoops. 169dart4y, I bought the bezels from Badlilred79. The bezels are A1+ and fit the scoops nice. Dont pass up on that deal.
Chas.

Yes sir, new stud and nut kit from PG Classic. Part #1315-TH for $25. I ordered from PG Classic because I'm in Canada and I saved the nasty broker fees that UPS and Fed Ex charge when shipping things to Canada.

If you're in the States, try BEA Parts. The scoops and bezels are the same part # as PG Classic, so they should have the stud kit as well. I looked the studs up on RT Specialties and they want $72 for them. Too much coin.

Wylde1.

I know this thread is very old, but how is the quality on reproduction dual scoops from B/E&A and PG classics? Anyone have any input or used these? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back