Mopar Hot Wheels

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
64Dart170 just got back from Wal-Mart with a whole handful of Hot Wheels. The amazing thing was they were all Mopars. He bought a 71 Plymouth GTX, 69 Dodge Charger, 69 Dodge Coronet Super Bee, Dixie Challenger, Dodge Challenger Concept, 70 Plymouth AAR Cuda, and 71 Dodge Demon. These are all new for 2009. Better get them before they vanish. 8)

At autoZone yesterday, my son (7) ran to the cars and said "Can I have this car, it's a Mopar!" So I stopped what I was doing, looked down and noticed it is a AFX drag car. A big white Dodge. Complete with fat and skinnies.
Dave Stricker is the name on the side of the 65 Cornet with a cool roof large red Dodge sign. Oh, also 8 velocity stacks out of the hood.

At autoZone yesterday, my son (7) ran to the cars and said "Can I have this car, it's a Mopar!" So I stopped what I was doing, looked down and noticed it is a AFX drag car. A big white Dodge. Complete with fat and skinnies.
Dave Stricker is the name on the side of the 65 Cornet with a cool roof large red Dodge sign. Oh, also 8 velocity stacks out of the hood.

So did he get the car? haha

Got a few of these original ones from 1968 in various colors

hotwheelbarracuda.jpg
I have one in purple and in fair shape.

-
Back