MOPAR K-MEMBER BOLT HOLE DIMENSIONS

-

brewil

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can anyone post here what the dimensions are for the k-member centre of bolt hole to centre of bolt hole down and across?

Are all the chassis' the same where this is concerned??

Thanks,

Brett
Cape Town
South Africa

Hi everyone,

Can anyone post here what the dimensions are for the k-member centre of bolt hole to centre of bolt hole down and across?

Are all the chassis' the same where this is concerned??

Thanks,

Brett
Cape Town
South Africa
for?? A bodies? B Bodies? etc?

I have a 74 book. Shows 32.20inches across centers. Not sure what you mean by 'down'. And I'm not sure where some of the reference points are on the car.

I have a 74 book. Shows 32.20inches across centers. Not sure what you mean by 'down'. And I'm not sure where some of the reference points are on the car.
probably means front hole center to back hole center. and then passenger hole center to drivers hole center.

they don't give dimension between holes. Unless the frame is trashed, that shouldn't change. They do have other dimensions that cross over on angle to points farther back that will account for squareness.

they don't give dimension between holes. Unless the frame is trashed, that shouldn't change. They do have other dimensions that cross over on angle to points farther back that will account for squareness.
maybe he wants to build his own k frame?

2017-09-01 13.05.40.jpg

Yip, Building my own K-frame. Tubular. Have laser cut all brackets already and have UCA's from Gerst Suspension along with Viking coil overs.

-
Back