Mopar Lover`s Dream Collection For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
After cutting away some of the quarter panels, I threw 2 more tires on it and drove it off the trailer and back into the garage. Main leaf was busted on passenger side.

He must be dreamin' ...the cars aren't even that nice, and he's priced them at double their value.....since Barrett-Jackson started some folks think their junk is worth a fortune....

If he wants that much for those, I will sell this:

Slightly used 1975 Chrysler Newport. 360/727, no heat, but full time A/C, Well I guess it all depends on where you live for that stuff. Has a slight exhaust leak, to the point, you can't hear the radio when you put the petal to the metal, Has some slight body damage but restoreable. The car now has a C-body go wing to make it super fast!!! 1 owner car!!! $5000 or OBO LOL

333402355.jpg

333403016.jpg

333402372.jpg

333402366.jpg

As my 9 year old son would say ...

"Hey! We can fix that!":toothy10:

well if a hemi cuda convert' is worth 2 million than my 318 cuda must be worth 1million!!!

If a hemi dart is worth $500,000 than my slant 6 270 sedan dart must be worth $250,000

I think this may be the thought pattern of the guy trying to unload these cars! Good luck trying to find someone with that kinda cash that would be that dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back