Mopar Lover`s Dream Collection For Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new poster is from Maynardville, TN 37807.......wonder how close that is to Nashville...........
Daryl

Daryl, it's a couple hundred miles. But considering the Tennessee Craig's List has only a few areas to post in, it would probably be in the same one.

LMAO @ "making some lucky bastard's day." The only lucky one in the bunch would be the seller if someone actually jumped on that Barrett Jackson-inspired bandwagon.

Better lay off the crack pipe bowtie boy.

Hey, I think someone should buy that 'Low Production Scamp'. Man could you imagine, in 50 years it may be worth half of what you paid for it!! Its a great deal, FOR THE SELLER!! Now maybe if he knocked 10K off of the car, I might trade him my 75 Dart Sport even up. They are some nice cars but a bit up there pricewise. Why is Chevy guy posting here???????????????

Maybe his soon to be exwife priced them for him.

I'm not bitter.:toothy10::toothy10:

sent an e-mail offering 5500 for the challenger....8)
Oh I'm sure he'll get right back to you on that! LOL!

Need to email him the link to this thread. lmao

Awfully tempting.... I'm in a good mood today.

You would at least think the guy would wash and wax them before he attempted to sell them for outrageous prices.

Well it only took a few hours to have 2 pages of expert threads.They make this thing called Mapquest Darryl.I do agree,send a link to the guy in Sw Kentucky, I`m sure after he reads these threads he will lower all his prices."APCHEVY", at the time the 88 S-10 is the only vehicle I owned that wasn`t a Mopar in my lifetime. LOL. I`ll change my name to Dakota Man or Jeep Grand Cherokee Junkie just for a certain few on here.I like the A bodies, but I would like to run across a 71 Challenger or Barracuda. Demon 340 maybe. Duster 340 70-72. Or something else that is more rare.Thanks

I replied to the post on the Challenger on a trade proposal. A damn good one i might add. We'll see how realistic this thing is. Hey Chevy guy. Do you know the owner? I didn't see any phone #s. Probably a good thing.

Way overpriced for a lot of non numbers cars. I don't think he would have got those prices two years ago.

Well it only took a few hours to have 2 pages of expert threads.They make this thing called Mapquest Darryl.I do agree,send a link to the guy in Sw Kentucky, I`m sure after he reads these threads he will lower all his prices."APCHEVY", at the time the 88 S-10 is the only vehicle I owned that wasn`t a Mopar in my lifetime. LOL. I`ll change my name to Dakota Man or Jeep Grand Cherokee Junkie just for a certain few on here.I like the A bodies, but I would like to run across a 71 Challenger or Barracuda. Demon 340 maybe. Duster 340 70-72. Or something else that is more rare.Thanks

You came to a Mopar forum and made a chevy type name, what did you expect?

The market will tell him to lower his prices, we don't need to.

You would at least think the guy would wash and wax them before he attempted to sell them for outrageous prices.
No ****?! Does the Barn Coat cost extra?!?! Frigging guy

I bet the guy who posted that add was wearing Houndstooth AND Plaid, and is a big Kurt Russell fan! Oh and trying to get together some cash for his next Key of Blow... Sleezy *** Mutha. I want the Truck car thing. I always think of those a "Mullet Cars" Ya know? It's like Business in front and Party in the rear... Or something of that nature...

I should have that guy appraise my cars and send it to my insurance company!!! Whats that e-mail adress again? Teehehe... :thebirdm:

Well, I gotta say that the best "deal" of the bunch is the chally convert, although it is overpriced today, it "might" have fetched that $$$ 2 years ago. I especially like the 66 GTX "clone" comment. For sure a 1 of 1 possibility, as GTX didn't come out till 67. Stupid weiner chevy guy!!! Geof

Hey Chevy Guy: My offer has gone unanswered as of now. I'll be trading down dollar wise but i'm ready to give the guy a deal. Looks like he needs one that will run and mine does. Thanks
Bill Stone AKA Small Block
West Plains, Mo. 65775

If he wants that much for those, I will sell this:

Slightly used 1975 Chrysler Newport. 360/727, no heat, but full time A/C, Well I guess it all depends on where you live for that stuff. Has a slight exhaust leak, to the point, you can't hear the radio when you put the petal to the metal, Has some slight body damage but restoreable. The car now has a C-body go wing to make it super fast!!! 1 owner car!!! $5000 or OBO LOL

333402355.jpg

333403016.jpg

333402372.jpg

333402366.jpg

Slightly used 1975 Chrysler Newport. 360/727, no heat, but full time A/C, Well I guess it all depends on where you live for that stuff. Has a slight exhaust leak, to the point, you can't hear the radio when you put the petal to the metal, Has some slight body damage but restoreable. The car now has a C-body go wing to make it super fast!!! 1 owner car!!! $5000 or OBO LOL

Now that's a deal! LOL

You can have mine for 30K .. The numbers even match .. Hurry though, limited time offer !! :clock:

OK, the guy that wants to sell all these cars for too much is Johnny his number is 270-978-0914. No calls after 9pm central. I found my E-mail with the other cars I was told were for sale.1966 Satellite with 30k mi. yellow,383 4 sp 15K,1966 Satellite green 440 auto 30K, 1970 Challenger convertible 31K, 1968 Barracuda convertible black 360 auto 27K, 1968 Chrysler 300 convertible red 440 auto 14K, 65 Valiant 2 dr. post 36K mi. 6K,64 Chrysler 300,71 Charger 500,64 Polara 500,73 Charger,49 Chrysler coupe,72 GTX clone,73 challenger plum crazy purple, and 2 or 3 barns full of mopar stuff.I have 3 pics of the 70 challenger conv too.

Somebody needs to smack his momma

Who in turn can smack him back to reality:sign10:

I'll take two

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back