Mopar M1 P4532852 question

-

SoulSurvivor

Reaction score
Hi gang..well..its time to finish off my 340 build. I have a new M1 P4532852 that I believe is the equivalent to the Edelbrock 2176. I picked it up at our monthly swap meet for 75$. It has never seen gas, coolant ect. Just like new.
Now the question..is there that much of a difference in performance with, lets say, a Edelbrock RPM? I am running the Comp cams XE268, KB 10.5 hyper pistons, 904TF w/3000stall, 8-3/4 3.91 sure grip and TTI headers. Input appreciated. Thanks....

OK, I'm gonna ask is this MoPar manifold a dual plane or a single plane. MoPar has had many numbers for there material it is just easier to say whatit is sometimes.

The dual plane intake is a slightly better stock intake and performs like one.
The single plane is a great street strip intake that will do well at the track.

OK, I'm gonna ask is this MoPar manifold a dual plane or a single plane. MoPar has had many numbers for there material it is just easier to say whatit is sometimes.

The dual plane intake is a slightly better stock intake and performs like one.
The single plane is a great street strip intake that will do well at the track.
Yes it is a Mopar dual plane manifold.

It'll work well, the RPM is better, the Edel. Performer is not as good on larger engines like the 340/360 and will fall a little short of the MoPar intake.

Hi gang..well..its time to finish off my 340 build. I have a new M1 P4532852 that I believe is the equivalent to the Edelbrock 2176. I picked it up at our monthly swap meet for 75$. It has never seen gas, coolant ect. Just like new.
Now the question..is there that much of a difference in performance with, lets say, a Edelbrock RPM? I am running the Comp cams XE268, KB 10.5 hyper pistons, 904TF w/3000stall, 8-3/4 3.91 sure grip and TTI headers. Input appreciated. Thanks....

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE P4532852?

-
Back