Mopar magnum manifolds PNs

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
I am looking for the illusive mopar magnum exhaust manifolds

PN# 53006619 LH
PN# 53006618 RH

These are supposedly 92-93 model year. They have the bigger bore outlet than the later ones.

Can the later ones which i can find all over my boneyard be hogged out to the size of the earlier ones on the outlet side?

I am not interested in headers, and will use manual steering for now. Also wondering if they will clear a borgeson steering box.

I am looking for the illusive mopar magnum exhaust manifolds

PN# 53006619 LH
PN# 53006618 RH

These are supposedly 92-93 model year. They have the bigger bore outlet than the later ones.

Can the later ones which i can find all over my boneyard be hogged out to the size of the earlier ones on the outlet side?

I am not interested in headers, and will use manual steering for now. Also wondering if they will clear a borgeson steering box.

You didn't say what year car these will be going into but it's much easier to get the 96/97/98 Grand Cherokee passenger's exhaust manifold (2 1/8" exit hole) for $35-$50 at the salvage yard (9376 last 3 in casting number). The 6619 for the driver's side will require some modification in order to fit an A body. 6618 passenger exits really close to the firewall so you might get some heat transfer into the cabin.

Treblig

69 A body. Which drivers side would you recommend? I can get the grand cherokee pass side ones. Theres a bunch of those there. Will a drivers side one off a grand cherokee work?

How about square body dakota? I have access to those too.

Can i hog out the 2&1/8 mannys?

Yes, you can hog them out (9376) that's what I've done, many times. On a 69 A body you almost need to buy a 340 driver, I just saw one for sale here on FABO for $150.00. Any other manifold will require modification. I don't know of any factory LARGE HOLE manifold that will fit the A body without modification....and believe me I've looked at many. many, many manifolds!! The Grand Cherokee will not fit at all because it's designed for the starter on the passenger's side (Jeep design). On an A body the starter is on the driver's side which interferes with the Cherokee manifold.

Treblig

I have a pair of the early large outlet magnum manifolds off a van if you are interested.

Yes, you can hog them out (9376) that's what I've done, many times. On a 69 A body you almost need to buy a 340 driver, I just saw one for sale here on FABO for $150.00. Any other manifold will require modification. I don't know of any factory LARGE HOLE manifold that will fit the A body without modification....and believe me I've looked at many. many, many manifolds!! The Grand Cherokee will not fit at all because it's designed for the starter on the passenger's side (Jeep design). On an A body the starter is on the driver's side which interferes with the Cherokee manifold.

Treblig
So in a nutshell a passenger side grand cherokee manifold #9376 off a 96-98 GC, and an A body 340 drivers side manifold.

-
Back