Mopar meet at Mason Dixon Dragway May 17

-

dartnabout

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all you Mopar fans, join us on Sunday, May 17, 2015 for our 32nd Annual Mopar Event. There will be a car show, vendors and racing. AT Boostown MD.

Who is going?

I posted a couple of weeks ago about it. So far, its the 3 of us.... LoL. Great small town event that I can only make it to about every 3 years. Jake will have his 65 there, and I'll have the land yacht there. Does the show field still get their 1 free run down the track?

cool! A father son event.

I don't have anything to put in the show just sell a few odds and ends and then watch the racing.

Think I'll come up and check it out. Not been there before. Only about 1 1/2 hr drive.

I haven't been back at show in a very long time and it was a good show. Just haven't had the time to make it out due to work and other things.

I live South of Annapolis, Probably gonna call Sublimegreen ( Eddie ) see if he wants to ride along. Probably leave here around 7:30. May put my 92 Ram Cummins in the Show. I'm sure we can meet up, up there.

Sounds like a plan. I'll have the Fury there and Jake will have his 65 B'cuda there - black with an e body morphed on it. Can't miss it. lol Hope the weather holds out - so faar looks like 80% chance of t storms in the afternoon/eve.

Sounds like a few of us will be there. I will be in a 97 White extended cab 2500 Ram selling a few items for E bodies. I don't think mine is show worthy so it won't be in the show. But I will be there for the show and the racing... Stop by.

cool! A father son event.

Yes it was. To bad the weather in the morning kept a lot of people away, apparently...

It worked out well on our end. I got 1st in my class and Jake got 2nd in his..... Nobody needs to know there were only 2 cars in each of our classes..LoL. Regardless of the weather and turn out, we had a good time and met a couple of us members there.

Attachments

• trophy%20jake.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 277
  • trophy%20mine.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 294
Sorry I did not get to meet more members today. To much to do with test and tune on my car. Had a very good time. Finally got my Scamp down to 11.57.

Hey 68Dodge...You did one heck of a job there I was able to watch until 2:30 when my Buddy had to get going. And Jake ...you and your Dad...(embarrassingly I forgot your name)have a couple of sharp cars and deserved the trophy. it was good meeting you guys and old Mopar Mitch too! I had a great day meeting you guys.

Hey 68Dodge...You did one heck of a job there I was able to watch until 2:30 when my Buddy had to get going. And Jake ...you and your Dad...(embarrassingly I forgot your name)have a couple of sharp cars and deserved the trophy. it was good meeting you guys and old Mopar Mitch too! I had a great day meeting you guys.

Thanks.

And Jake ...you and your Dad...(embarrassingly I forgot your name)have a couple of sharp cars and deserved the trophy. it was good meeting you guys and old Mopar Mitch too! I had a great day meeting you guys.

Name, schname.... it's the faces I rarely forget.... LOL Thanks for the deserving word! It was a good day!

Name, schname? I thought having the name Tike was bad. So Name, schname it was good meeting you boys today.

-
Back