Mopar motherload in eastern North Carolina!!!

-
Hey guys, Don't mean to butt-in, but if you're near Wilmington, NC, I've got a few Duster/Scamp parts that I'd like to get rid of. Had a Swinger, but it's gone so the parts need to leave. I have fenders, doors, rear windshield, rear roll-up windows and other parts. I can match or beat about anybody's price. PM me and let me know. Robert

Hmm?? Anyone from Goldsboro/ Dudley/ SJAFB remember seeing a 2 tone gold and brown duster that used to cruise william street in Goldsboro about 20 years ago? It had "Magic Mopar" written on the rear quarters. A kid took out the drivers front corner of the car. Had a sunroof in it. Any info on it would be greatly appreciated. Just would like to know whatever happened to it. 814-512-0305 John call or text

Im also looking for a windshield seal for a 74 duster in decent condition. I want to get my windshield put back in before the weather gets crappy here in PA. Which, with my luck, will be next week lol 814-512-0305 text or call John

1070 Old Road 30 Maysville, NC 28555
Bout 15 miles NE of Jax.

Junkyard-1.jpg

Junkyard-2.jpg

used to be a yard near shallotte,nc that had alot of chryslers. anybody know if its still there?

Does anyone know if Charles is still there and have any parts for sale. I went there in 2011 and purchased some Barracuda parts and need a couple of more

I thought I'd provide an update on this post. I no longer live in this area but was passing through and stopped to see if I could score some parts. Many of the cars are still there. Nothing is worth restoring but there are tons of good parts. Charles can be reached at 910-389-3442 now. I don't think he wants to ship parts but if you live in the area or are passing through he'll let you wander around. He and his grandson were both super nice and helpful. I tried to buy a gauge cluster from a 71 Dart. I offered $60, he wanted $100, only had $83 in my pocket and he wouldn't come down. $100 was a decent price but I didn't have it with me.

20 years ago. I stumbled upon a Mopar packed yard northeast of Hotlanta along a well traveled four lane hwy.

Didnt buy much since I didnt own any Mopar iron at the time...I was mostly looking for early Hemi stuff.

There WERE some salvageable pieces in the yard 10 years ago when originally posted. My bet is that by now it's probably been picked over by now. But, you never know, you might go there & find the Holy Grail part you have been searching for.

-
Back