mopar musclecar magic sacramento

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
hey guys. just wondering if anyone was planning on going to sacramento raceway next sunday. the 12th, for muscle car magic. i will be there with the wagon.

I wish I could,don't think they'll let me take another sunday off at work, unless I want to look for a new place of employment!

hey mopar madman, i cant remember your name. but i've spoken with you before at the slant six show in redwood city. how has the car been? glad to see you joined up on here. do you think you will mke it to redwood city this year. i think its the 25th. or around that date. the engine will be out of my wagon, but i think im going to take our metropolitan there.

if they will delay it for two week...i can go...be in Sacto the weekend of the 25th

Slantscamp,too many shows on the same day, I've already committed to the "Nostaliga Days car show, along w/ the rest of my car club. I got the flier for the redwood city meet about two weeks after I committed(unfortunatly!)

Madman: Where's the "Nostalgia Days" show? Never heard of that one.

Slantscamp, its in downtown Livermore, put on by The Altamont Cruisers,its their 21 year, usually 350-500 cars. Some vendors, most stores are open for business

Clifftt, its in downtown Livermore, put on by The Altamont Cruisers,its their 21st annual show. Usually 350-500 cars, some vendors, most stores are open for business.For more info go to AltamontCruisers.org or call 925-461-2020

OOPS! Sorry about addressing the post to the wrong member, Slantscamp & Clifftt! I guess I should pay more attention to what I'm doing!!!!

Guys.. I know I don't post here often, so I hope this won't be seen as 'spam' .. but I'm over on Moparts a lot ... and a lot of the guys over there can vouch for my photography.. I'll be at Sac Raceway tomorrow for Mopar Musclecar Magic and will be photographing the event. If you are interested in a photo package, I have one available for an amazing price. I'll be walking around trying to meet guys before the racing gets started .. but if I miss you, chances are pretty good I will still end up photographing your car. If you are interested in a photo package, be sure to catch up to me so I can focus on your car and make sure I get plenty of good shots. Here's the details on the photo package:

http://geckosites.com/Geckosites/Prices.html

Thanks.. see ya out there tomorrow .. I'll be wearing white pants/white shirt ...

-
Back