Mopar Nationals anyone going?????

-

Sharko

Sharko
Reaction score
Anyone got plans to go to the Mopar Nationals in Indianapolis at the end of September ????? My wife and I already reserved a suite for the weekend and planned on taking my parents with. My old man was a bid drag racer back in the day. He had a little Anglia that ran 8.80s in the 1/4. And a 55 chevy on the cover of Hot Rod magazine in the 70s. Its been years since we've been to the races together I can't wait.

I think I'm gonna go down Sat. for the day. I can't really afford to take the car and rent a room. If you don't mind me asking,where are you staying and how much is it per night? Is it close to the track?

I am saving my pennies for September 23,24 and 25th, Monster Mopar Weekend.

I think I'm gonna go down Sat. for the day. I can't really afford to take the car and rent a room. If you don't mind me asking,where are you staying and how much is it per night? Is it close to the track?

Were staying at the Comfort Inn, it's $80 a night for a two room suite and about 8 miles from the track.

Sorry, its not Monster Mopars either, It's Monster Mopar Weekend.
It really sucks when were both wrong. Dam it!!!!!
At least memike got it right.

And that is a plus for me :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
I have enjoyed it in St. Lois 3 times, many times for allot of our members.

Attachments

• 66%20A%20CUDA%20REAR%20END%20015.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 111
Its gonna be a fun weekend and I hope to meet some of you guys,we should have a member gathering on one of the day so we can all meet.
Here's a couple pics of my old mans 55 Chevy, Hot Rod magazine cover car and his old Anglia that ran 8.80s in the 1/4 mile.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 006.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 95
-
Back