Mopar Nationals contact information

-

siuauto

Reaction score
I am trying to contact the Mopar Nationals about registering a car since it is past the July 12 mail in deadline. I have called them for the past two weeks and only get a answering machine and I sent a email and it came back as an invalid email. Does anyone know how to contact them or know how I can register a vehicle? Thanks in advance.

I am trying to contact the Mopar Nationals about registering a car since it is past the July 12 mail in deadline. I have called them for the past two weeks and only get a answering machine and I sent a email and it came back as an invalid email. Does anyone know how to contact them or know how I can register a vehicle? Thanks in advance.

I hope you get in!

You can always sign up at the back gate near the swap area.

It's too late to get a car judged. However, you can sign up at the gate for the "fun field" or to race.

It's too late to get a car judged. However, you can sign up at the gate for the "fun field" or to race.

Ok, I wasn't sure if we could do that. We were only going to be in the fun field anyway since we have to bail early sunday morning. Do we go to the same place we normally do for our personal tickets?

Also, I have been trying to get a straight answer about another question. We have a chevy truck that is going to have a bunch of gear such as an ez-up, chairs, grills, coolers among other things. Will they let us drive it in to drop the stuff off or what do I have to do?

Ok, I wasn't sure if we could do that. We were only going to be in the fun field anyway since we have to bail early sunday morning. Do we go to the same place we normally do for our personal tickets?

Also, I have been trying to get a straight answer about another question. We have a chevy truck that is going to have a bunch of gear such as an ez-up, chairs, grills, coolers among other things. Will they let us drive it in to drop the stuff off or what do I have to do?

Unless the truck has its own window sticker, it will not be allowed in! That's why i pay to race, gets my tow vehicle and car in plus 2 tickets! An extra $25 at the gate will get the truck in!

-
Back