Mopar Natl's Cruising Heath Ohio

-

A340

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that's coming to the Natl's this weekend. St Rt 79 between Heath and Hebron Ohio near Kauffman Rd. (This may get moved!)

The city of Heath has installed Red Light AND Speeding camera's at the point where the speed limit goes from 50 mph to 35 mph. You don't know it, they just send you a speeding ticket fine in the mail! The whole town is on the news this week and people are really upset. Last I heard they collected like $26,000 just in the last 2-3 weeks!! So Beware!!

I thought I had read that some where A340. Have fun if your going. To far for me.
Theres another thread for whose going, maybe send a post there.
Good tip.

Just letting everyone know that's coming to the Natl's this weekend. St Rt 79 between Heath and Hebron Ohio near Kauffman Rd. (This may get moved!)

The city of Heath has installed Red Light AND Speeding camera's at the point where the speed limit goes from 50 mph to 35 mph. You don't know it, they just send you a speeding ticket fine in the mail! The whole town is on the news this week and people are really upset. Last I heard they collected like $26,000 just in the last 2-3 weeks!! So Beware!!

Check out this news article about the mopar cruise on 79 and the cameras.
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/artic...er-Cruise-burnouts&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

last year traffic was moving less 20 mph so whats the big deal?

i live in heath...cameras wont bust people doing burnouts...just speeders and people that run red lights...hope to see some badass burnouts come this weekend :)and also do some of my own!

-
Back