Mopar Noob

-

72WhiteDemon

Mopar Or No Car!!!
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Well, I decided to sell my 68 SS Chevelle and get into the Mopar game. I picked up a 72 Demon 340, with a 73 360, .484 Purple Cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM Airgap, Dynomax Headers, 69 340X heads, 727, 8-3/4" rear with 3.73 gears and Moser axles. It's an original California car and is very solid. Future plans include paint and a few tasteful engine mods, possibly and B block stroker. I am just waiting for snow to melt now so I can cruise my new toy :snakeman:

Welcome to the Dark Side...we have cookies.:evil2:

Lets see the Demon!

Welcome to FABO.
Sounds like a nice Demon you picked up.
FABO is the place to be for Mopar A Body info.

I posted in the Gallery under, "1972 Demon 340 Mopar Noob " Pic is too big for the forum....The site looks great, I definitely plan on hitting you all up for some fine "Mopar-Ology", lol...

Welcome to the best A-body spot on the web. You're going to have fun here!
JMO but I always preferred the Demon styling over the Duster. Good choice!!

72 WhiteDemon:
I am just waiting for snow to melt now.

That is the story of my life here in Maine…

Welcome from another new member, but looog time mopar guy. Nice looking car.

Welcome to FABO! Nice looking demon. I believe that car was posted on here a while back for sale. I believe it was in Michigan when it was for sale and the owner said that it was an original California car. I also believe if its that car that it had SWEET white bucket seat console interior in it. Either way car looks great and proud to see a man caome to his senses and sell a chevy to by a MOPAR! Congrats and Welcome aboard. Matt

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=72676
I believe that this is the car.

That is it, I picked it up off C/L from the previous owner who was a great person, and took great care of the car. I hope to pick up where he left off and keep the car well-preserved, and tastefully modified :snakeman:

Welcome to FABO! Nice looking demon. I believe that car was posted on here a while back for sale. I believe it was in Michigan when it was for sale and the owner said that it was an original California car. I also believe if its that car that it had SWEET white bucket seat console interior in it. Either way car looks great and proud to see a man caome to his senses and sell a chevy to by a MOPAR! Congrats and Welcome aboard. Matt

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=72676
I believe that this is the car.

Well, I decided to [...] get into the Mopar game. I picked up a 72 Demon 340,

That car's one heck of an introduction to the game! Not many of us can say we started with something so lofty... :notworth:

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

LOL, thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it !!! BUT, if you want to be technical, I did own 3 K-cars in my younger days...:cheers: I really do love this car though, it just oozes cool old Mopar-Ness... I am just counting down the days to April now =P~

That car's one heck of an introduction to the game! Not many of us can say we started with something so lofty... :notworth:

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5-spd :)

-
Back