Mopar (+ others) mirror replacements

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this , but I just received a message regarding a company who makes replacement mirrors for our cars (+ others too). Here's the message with links to the vendors site...

I would like to introduce to you my line of replacement car mirrors
for the Plymouth Barracuda. Many of our mirrors were manufactured
during the production of the vehicle. To see our webpage, that you may
list for your members is located at

https://www.internetglassnetwork.com/ssl/plymouth/barracuda.htm

We bought out many years ago, a OEM manufacture call NuMirror, that
was located in buffalo ny. So if you have an interest to share the
link above to your Members on replacement car mirrors that I have
hundreds, and many of them have the same batch tint of the First
surface chromium that was available back from the cars inception then
again share the link above . Ray Albrecht
845-496-2500
www.internetglassnetwork.com
[email protected][N539.JPG]

I have no involvement whatsoever with the company...just passing on info.

This is too funny... I got in touch with that company a couple days ago for a replacement mirror for my '65 Barracuda. I needed a 4 3/16" diameter mirror to fit my remote mirror.

I ended up talking to the owner for quite a while on the phone.... Quite a interesting person and a really nice guy to deal with. He was talking about different ways of promoting etc. and reaching out to enthusiasts. I enjoyed speaking with him.

Got my mirror today and it's a good piece. About twice as thick as the other replacements I looked at and I'm pretty happy.

This is too funny... I got in touch with that company a couple days ago for a replacement mirror for my '65 Barracuda. I needed a 4 3/16" diameter mirror to fit my remote mirror.

I ended up talking to the owner for quite a while on the phone.... Quite a interesting person and a really nice guy to deal with. He was talking about different ways of promoting etc. and reaching out to enthusiasts. I enjoyed speaking with him.

Got my mirror today and it's a good piece. About twice as thick as the other replacements I looked at and I'm pretty happy.

Did you mention FABO to him? I posted this not knowing if he knew we were here or not.

Did you mention FABO to him? I posted this not knowing if he knew we were here or not.
No, I didn't. I did mention that the guys on the car forums are always asking for references and recommendations for vendors.

-
Back