MoPar parts dealers worth?

-

rumblefish360

I have escaped the EVIL Empire State!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anybody delt with;

Monicatti, Maurres, Jims auto, the MoParts connection, etc....??????

Lets her actual exp. with these Mag, web vendors.

Mancinis is good, but there customer service lacks. You may as well be talking to a cinder block:banghead:

Thanks guys. I see good deals from time to time and wonder about the dealers selling there items. Monicatti was where I seen a deal at. Well, maybe. I wonder about shipping costs on top of the item price.

Mancini has all ways been good to me as well. I have heard NIGHTMARES about Jim's auto, but truly do not know anything about Jim's. You can not believe everything you read on the net. Sometimes a guy will have a axe to grind with someone and a rare few will never let it drop no matter what you do for them.

So I figured I'd come to the crew and ask for there dealings with such places. Honest experiences, good or bad.

Keep them coming guys and gals!

Never dealt with Maurres but have the rest with no problems with any of them. Moparts were very helpful.

Monicatti sent me a box of bumper bolts when I needed flywheel bolts. Other than that they did well, and they did make it right.

Thanks guys. I see good deals from time to time and wonder about the dealers selling there items. Monicatti was where I seen a deal at. Well, maybe. I wonder about shipping costs on top of the item price.

Mancini has all ways been good to me as well. I have heard NIGHTMARES about Jim's auto, but truly do not know anything about Jim's. You can not believe everything you read on the net. Sometimes a guy will have a axe to grind with someone and a rare few will never let it drop no matter what you do for them.

So I figured I'd come to the crew and ask for there dealings with such places. Honest experiences, good or bad.

Keep them coming guys and gals!

Manicotti - No problems

Mancini - No problems. If you get one, ask for T.J. (or Tony) he's very knowledgible and I've been dealing with him there since '88.

Jim's - RUN AWAY FAST!!! He's a ripoff and will take advantage of you every chance that he can get. I'm surprised he's still in business the way that he treats his customers. If I called him an a--hole, I would be insulting all of the a--holes. He's below a--hole on the food chain.

-
Back