-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72_Durstya

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an assortment of parts for sale, all came off of a 1972 Plymouth Duster. These parts are for sale locally and I will not ship anything as the parts I have left are too big. I live in Barrie Ontario Canada. Messege me if you'd like to reach me by phone and I'll give you my number. Thanks for looking!

Some parts I have include:

- 727 transmission (working condition)
- standard grille
- doors
- windows
- hood
- trunk lid
- dash assembely w/ dash pad
- sbp rallye wheels w/ trim rings
- black cardboard roofliner
- some interior parts (all black)
- tail lights
- wiring harnesses

ALL PARTS CAME FROM CAR PICTURED BELOW.

72 Duster.jpg

hi there. i live just outside of collingwood & might have some parts for you.

Hey guys I appollogize for my lack or response, it's been a while since I've looked at this. To answer each of your questions.

Chris Martin: I sold the bumpers and front end parts as far as suspension goes. Bu I do still have the 340 torsion bars and if you ment other front end parts such as grille and fenders i do still have those.

68_Sedan: Sorry no I wont ship stuff.

CRAIG_COX: Yep I'm the guy from Barrie.

rvds73: Sorry I'm not looking for any parts just want to sell what I currently have.

I am needing the rad saddle assembly perhaps the fenders etc. May take the rest of the car off your hands depending whats left and for the right price. You have any pics of the remains? Thanks.

The actual shell of the car is gone, I took everything but the rear axle and driveshaft from it. I recently went through all my parts and calculated that I have around $3000 in parts. I wouldn't ask that much for it all just a fair offer that both I and the buyer would be happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back