Mopar Parts Vender Needed.

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
National Moparts just pissed me off today for the last time.
I ordered over $2500.00 in parts from them back in Januay and
was to get 10% off, I got the parts, they got my money, and no
discount. So I call every week maybe two times to get this cleared up
before I give them another order, I keep getting the same answer we
are busy. But not to busy to charge me for my parts at first.
So after all of that, is there any one in Ontario that sells parts for Mopars.

Thanks. :dontknow:

Man Scott is good to me ,have you talk to Nijil hes the Boss.PG Classic in New Brunswick sell Mopar Parts 1 888-473-9870

What a bunch of crap you're dealing with Hemiroid! Good luck for a speedy and thorough resolution.

Hey, does Canada have a Better Business Bureau or something like it? Sometimes those agencies can get results.

What parts are you after?I,ve had good luck buying/selling parts here on FABO.Maybe some members can help you out with what you need?I haven,t bought 1 single part from Nigel,prices are skyhigh!

Wow, just what Snake said. I've been dealing with Nigel and Scott and Mike for quite a while with good results. So did you just get your parts now?? If you ordered in Jan and didnt get until now I would be pissed too. I would never pay up front. Sorry, but thats the way business works, if you want my business, I am not paying up front. They(Nat Moparts) get terms I would assume...30-60-90 days. So there is no need to charge up front for parts. Once they receive them, but not before. My .02, hope you get this resolved. PG is about the only guy like Snake said that I can think of, maybe chk Kijiji. Seems to be a few Quebecers on there advertising in Toronto for used stuff.

I would never buy off of Nigel again. I got jerked around for months, because they were busy. How busy can they really be? I'm with Scott on this one. I have found many great vendors on here. Prices work out the same if you buy south of the border, but service seems to still be important to them. I like the little guys, they truely want your money, and will earn it.

-
Back