[WANTED] Mopar performance air cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one? This one?
9ECC38B2-ECF0-4866-8280-28AB4AE5902C.jpeg

When they get one hundred orders, they cast more according to the Mopar rep I spoke with a couple years back. Aftermarket sellers can advertise them but will show as "out of stock" until the 'magic 100' is reached.

I have one on my dart. I've been looking at getting a drop base and better flowing filter setup. The MP cast lid gets HOT!! Almost too hot to touch after driving the car. I ended up wearing gloves to remove it when fine tuning the carb. It's not a standard 14" filter and it's not very tall.

I might be persuaded to sell mine. What's it worth to ya'?

I have one on my dart. I've been looking at getting a drop base and better flowing filter setup. The MP cast lid gets HOT!! Almost too hot to touch after driving the car. I ended up wearing gloves to remove it when fine tuning the carb. It's not a standard 14" filter and it's not very tall.

Do you have some pics?

Send me some pics

send me some pics when you can thanks

I'm working out of town and won't be home for awhile. I have one picture of it. I have some VERY tight hood clearances. It touches the hood under hard throttle. The paint is rubbed off on the edge.
20180416_170408.jpg

FWIW, I used the Mancini racing drop base and I went to summit racing and used there search engine (left side of there screen) to find a filter that is the proper diameter and height I needed. It also turned out to be a WIX filter. Though I don’t have the number handy.

FWIW, I used the Mancini racing drop base and I went to summit racing and used there search engine (left side of there screen) to find a filter that is the proper diameter and height I needed. It also turned out to be a WIX filter. Though I don’t have the number handy.
Ok thanks

I paid nearly $100 for it a few months back. Ill keep it instead of losing money on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back