-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scamp 408

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar Performance Rocker Arms.These are aluminum roller rocker arms 1.6 ratio with shafts,adjusters and spacers.These are new with minor box/shelf wear.For small block.$350.00 WITH shipping I can do paypal .
NJ 07731

Rockers 003.jpg

Rockers 004.jpg

I do have a used set of Trend customs depending on what length you need.

Nothing solid yet dont let them get away. These are Mopar performance which were by Crane .Quality rockers not some cheap junk.New,not used and abused.

Exactly! Crane made for MoPar. Excellent material, Crane quality, no joke parts at a very good price. If your on the fence and wondering about them, you may loose out on this good deal.

Can't go wrong with this.... I have purchased from scamp 408 before and everything was as described.

I don't really have a whole lot of knowledge on rocker arms...Would these work on a stock 318?

I'm doing a stock rebuild, and I already have an edelbrock performer RPM cam and lifter kit (I know there are much better cam and lifter sets but I had it for 5 years and I need to use it.) I also will have an edelborck performer manifold, using stock 318 heads too...

-will I need custom length pushrods?
-what hold downs and bolts do I use to mount these rocker arms? and where to get them? would the stock bolts and spacers work?

The gold spacers are included and the stk holddowns will work .You can also get the aluminum holddowns from mancini race. These are for 318,340,360 std head (not the w2)

these are new and say Mopar Performance right on them. Lets get them out of my shop

I don't really have a whole lot of knowledge on rocker arms...Would these work on a stock 318?
Yes

-will I need custom length pushrods?
Probably, but that is an easy thing to take care of.

-what hold downs and bolts do I use to mount these rocker arms?
Stock ones work fine, MoPar has a really nice set and Huges engines has a geourous (SP?) set.

and where to get them?

MoPars can be had at the dealers, Huges at there on-line shop; http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/index.php

would the stock bolts and spacers work?
The rocker arms should come with the spacers, bolts for the hold downs should come with the hold downs.

Scamp408's deal is very good even if he doesn't have the spacers, they can be purchased seperatley at a low cost from many places as well.

Thank you rumble!!! These would be perfect except: I don't think I would be able to run the 1.6, I'd have to change springs, and check piston to valve clearance, cuz I'm already pushing the limits on both of those....

Ehh, new springs are around $100? Clearance is an issue though. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back