Mopar performance Dist.

-

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
I have 2 questions, can anyone tell me the size of the allen wrench I need to adjust the advance in the vacuum canister. The second, I'm looking for the best timing tape to use on my harmonic balancer and what cement/glue is best to use? I've heard about using clearcoat to fix it. Thanks for the help.

I have 2 questions, can anyone tell me the size of the allen wrench I need to adjust the advance in the vacuum canister. The second, I'm looking for the best timing tape to use on my harmonic balancer and what cement/glue is best to use? I've heard about using clearcoat to fix it. Thanks for the help.

3/32 allen.
The tape, yea clear coat could do it if you don't have anything better.

Does Mopar performance still sell the black timing tape. That's been the best I've used both in being easy to read and staying on. Unfortunately the BHJ balancer on my current engine is not a standard mopar diameter so had to try others which were white background (hard to see) and came off easily

Does Mopar performance still sell the black timing tape. That's been the best I've used both in being easy to read and staying on. Unfortunately the BHJ balancer on my current engine is not a standard mopar diameter so had to try others which were white background (hard to see) and came off easily

The ones I tried came off by the next time I needed them!

I've started just by making a mark on 0, 16, 34, whatever points I need with a paint marker. Then I don't have to sweat it again.

Thanks everyone, I ordered the tape and will get a 3/32 allen driver. I have the old motor running great, the problem is to much overall advance. It pings climbing the hill.

-
Back