Mopar Performance extra capacity 727 TF Pan

-

gzig5

Reaction score
The steel Mopar performance extra capacity pan P3690730AC seems like a a pretty good value. Holds more fluid, drain plug, filter and everything included for $70. I need a new pan and filter and the added capacity (without being huge) and drain plug are attractive. Any reason NOT to go with this or is there another product that provides similar value? No room in the budget for a $150+ pan plus filter.

I have one on my 904 the quality seems good and it sealed up really nice .

I always use them. Priced right everything works well.

all of the above , I too have the 904 unit , I had to massage the rail a little in the corners to get it flat but that could have been from shipping or the parts guys tossing it around , love the drain plug addition beats the heck out of the loosen the bolts and dump idea .

You can get a pan from a 90's model ram, ram van, jeep, dakota, etc. The 46rh/re transmissions that come in some of those vehicles have a deep sump pan on them. I ordered one from summit but haven't installed it yet. Local parts stores should be able to get them. Dorman #265-827

Some of the lighter duty trucks, vans, and jeeps have a 44rh/re transmission. I believe those pans are deeper and will bolt up to a 904. I haven't tried it, but it looks like it would work. Dorman also sells that pan and can be found for $25 or so online.

Well if he isn't interested (I'm not going to undercut him) message me I'd be interested. Thanks.

12Many,
Thanks for the offer but I need a filter (badly) and some other stuff so I'm just going to put an order in with Summit and get their free shipping. Broke rear end u-bolts removing the shock mount to repair it so I might as well get the other stuff that is on my wish list.
NorthernNYMOPAR,
Be my guest.

Thanks gentlemen

I have a pretty nice chrome made in America 904 pan that needs a new home. I used it for photographs.
Tom Hand

-
Back