Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I've had this out in my shed for years in the CA desert but never used it. The pics show how nice it is. Spreadbore single 4-barrel. $250

20220723_133543.jpg

20220723_133558.jpg

20220723_133610.jpg

20220723_133624.jpg

I don't see a fitting for the heater hose.
Is it drilled and tapped for the bypass hose nipple?
I am wondering if this is the version machined for stock heads, or for W5 heads which cannot be used with stock style heads.
True.....I am not sure nor do I know how to check for that. Hmmmm....

a photo under the thermostat housing would answer this issue

I've got this intake SOLD to a member here, pending payment, thanks ladies and gents!

Last edited:
I don't see a fitting for the heater hose.
Is it drilled and tapped for the bypass hose nipple?
I am wondering if this is the version machined for stock heads, or for W5 heads which cannot be used with stock style heads.
I think i see the threaded hole for the bypass hose fitting.

That intake style. There all made with the threaded bypass hose.

The M1 for a standard head can be made to work with a W5 and visaversa. I have both intakes. It’s just a attaching screw point adjustment. A dremal can handle the issue.

Congratulations!
Mark it sold!

Someones goona make some power with that intake!

SOLD pending payment....thanks to all.
Show us and everyone you know how to mark it sold please, at the top under the yellow for sale block it reads Mark sold button.

Thank you, and congratulations

Show us and everyone you know how to mark it sold please, at the top under the yellow for sale block it reads Mark sold button.

Thank you, and congratulations

That's what I was going to do, but was worried about if I could reverse that action if payment didn't arrive and had to crank the ad back up. But sure....

That's what I was going to do, but was worried about if I could reverse that action if payment didn't arrive and had to crank the ad back up. But sure....
I would wait till you get money in hand for sure :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back