Not open for further replies.

mr65cuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar Performance small block valve covers. They don’t make these anymore new never used . They have been setting around though. Made in USA 250.00 Southwest Florida. I just paid over 300 for a set of polished magnums.

0A0814AE-A654-4F6D-ADA9-ABB5CF47BDB3.jpeg

8E7FFD29-24F4-4942-B9D1-DB8FCD87A8BC.jpeg

OK I found the inbox I didn’t know I had one and it was full. So you can try again. They should tell you when you When you send that a persons box is full. Especially when it’s some of their advertising.

OK I found the inbox I didn’t know I had one and it was full. So you can try again. They should tell you when you When you send that a persons box is full. Especially when it’s some of their advertising.

If the Valve covers are not spoken for, I will buy them

Thanks,
Travis

Last edited:
No, I live in Washington state. So I would need you to ship them to me. I would be willing to pay for the shipping. If you do not want to ship them, I understand.
Well you know shipping is a pain but I will for you because I have a son named Travis. So I will mark them sold and figure out how much it is to ship them p.m. me your address and then you can pay me by PayPal when I have shipping figure it out.
Thanks,
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back