Status
Not open for further replies.

1973dartswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
This is a hand painted picture frame for a 4x6 photo of your mopar! I just finished hand painting it and pin striping it with One Shot Paint. The colors that are in it is blue, metallic silver, ivory, a lighter blue i mixed up, and a white "splatter" over the whole thing. The frame itself is metal, it has the glass protect the picture, It can either be wall hung or it can stand up.

I'm going to be selling this in the form of an auction, someone makes an offer, if someone wants it more they make another offer higher then the previous. The person with the highest amount will be the purchaser of this picture frame.

Shipping will probably be USPS priority mail for around $7.00, well figure it out.

The picture frame it self reads Mopar on the top and Massively Over Powered and Respected on the bottom what seems to be like a smudge mark on the bottom is no big deal and wont be there when you receive the frame in the mail, i just need to wait for the paint to be 100% cured before i can wipe it away.

The bidding will start at $5 so the first person who wants in your bid will be $5.

Auction will end in 5 days so Monday the 19th 11:59pm it will close.

Thanks for looking,
Mikey

Mikey, don't get me wrong, I think this is a nice picture frame but I really don't want to see FABO turn into an eBay auction site. It's a whole other thing if the auctions are to raise money for some of our members ... that's a worthwhile cause. Personal auctions and "taking best offer" ads on FABO drive me a little nuts. How about just setting a price you think is fair? Good luck with selling it.

Mikey sent me a (sincerely) nice PM explaining that he just wanted to auction his first one off to get an idea of where his pricing point should be for others to follow. I'll continue the bidding and if successful, I'll let the person with the second highest bid have it and pay Mikey (I'll make up the difference to Mikey). I will send whatever I bidded on it to David & Mary. My current bid: $10.

Hey there fellas and girls! Today is the last day to get your bids in for this picture frame! The high bidder at midnight tonight will be the one who gets it! Have a great day guys!

Hey guys just wanted to say that since i forgot to say, and to give fairness to everyone this auction will be midnight western time zone. It was originally eastern but Im making it western in case there was any confusion.
Thanks Mikey,
Penguin customs
Get your bids in!

last call for any bids Ill be heading to bed soon so ill PM the winner in the am
night all and thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back