Mopar Question

-

Ma Snart

Reaction score
On the way to the Nationals on Saturday, I pulled up behind this bad *** sounding Challanger. The only picture I got of it was from behind thru the windshield of my RAM. Notice the "570" and "SMS" badges on the back. It looked almost like a factory job with the SMS molded into the bumper.

So the question is - Does anyone know anything about this car?

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09663.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 234
Its built by SMS supercar's Its not factory.

Ta heck with the Challenger. I want photos of the 69 GTX around the corner!! LOL

That's a Saleen Supercharged Challenger rated at 570hp. It's got cool *** bug catcher slits on each side of the hood that work like a cowl induction that open when the throttle is smashed. Costs about $65,000. 0-60 in 4.4 secs. quarter mile in 12.8 @ 112.

Ta heck with the Challenger. I want photos of the 69 GTX around the corner!! LOL

The GTX was very nice looking. The guy in the SMS pulled up next to him on the 4 lane highway wanting to race him but the GTX didn't bite at the chance. If you notice GTX guy had the boss riding with him. If she is like my wife, all I have to do is drag race with her in the car and I will wish I hadn't for a very long time. She puts up with the cars and shows but draws the line on drag racing. I been told too many times if I want to kill myself fine, but do it without her in the car.

You got to love the Nationals though, spend all day drooling over beautiful cars and come back to the parking lot to get into the RAM to head out and what is parked next to it? Another beautiful Mopar!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09797.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 110
-
Back