Mopar Rama in Toronto - July 25

-

74duster360

Reaction score
Did not even clean the car - best A Body - go figure

Mopar Rama 1.jpg

Mopar Rama 3.jpg

Mopar Rama 5.jpg

Go figure?How many miles on her now?15,050?I,ve seen this car guys and it,s a very clean car.Way to go!:cheers:

P.S I haven,t seen you at Cayuga lately?

I was there, pretty good turn out for a new event. Plumcrazy4406 and I hung out for a bit, He brought the Chally. =P~

Go figure?How many miles on her now?15,050?I,ve seen this car guys and it,s a very clean car.Way to go!:cheers:

P.S I haven,t seen you at Cayuga lately?
Your just about right on Scott... it 15,010.

Yea, i got to get back to the track - its been one of those
summers, either working or family stuff on the weekends.

i'm hearing there is a Mopar Day at Cayuga in a few weeks, know anything about this?, i've been out of the loop.

Yep it,s on Sunday Sept.12 Mopar Sunday it,s called.It,s a Mopar test&tune day!You gonna bring the car for old times sake?Come on you know you want too!LOLMaybe a race against the 66 Dart?:bootysha:

Yep it,s on Sunday Sept.12 Mopar Sunday it,s called.It,s a Mopar test&tune day!You gonna bring the car for old times sake?Come on you know you want too!LOLMaybe a race against the 66 Dart?:bootysha:

I'll be there!
We can have our own FABO grudge match.....Cool!:snakeman:

I happened to drive right by there on the highway. Sign said classic car show. If it said Mopar rama I would've stopped. I go from Syracuse to Toronto maybe once a year and always stop at a Canadian tire store. Dang.

-
Back