Mopar rim size ?

-
But you can have them made by companies such as Stockton Wheel.Not cheap but any width and backspace you would want. I had some done 15x7'' with a 4 1/4'' backspace.Also 15x8'' with a 4 1/2'' backspace. The ones in the photo are Chrome Reverse,like the old days, but I do not recommend the Reverse do to some clearance issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0209.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 249
No factory small bolt 15" ralley wheels as mentioned above.

....but I do have a set of four small bolt pattern 15" x 6" painted rally wheels in stock....

If interested, please send me a PM.

Rick

Vintique wheels offers 15 inch small bolt pattern rally wheels. You can buy them thru summit racing. I am running them on my 64 Valiant. 15x6 in front and 15x7 in the rear. No clearance issues.

I wonder if any were made for export- I bought a pair in the 1970s that were made in Canada- 15 X 7 sbp?????

Vintique wheels offers 15 inch small bolt pattern rally wheels. You can buy them thru summit racing. I am running them on my 64 Valiant. 15x6 in front and 15x7 in the rear. No clearance issues.
What backspace does those have?

What size tires are you running front and back ?

-
Back