Mopar Salvage Yards

-

66/440

Reaction score
I am looking for recommendations for old Mopar salvage yards. If you have visited a yard or heard of one please provide name and contact information. A phone number would be appreciated as in my experience many of these yards do not have a web presence. Yards with trucks is a plus but not necessary as I have A, B and C bodies as well as Trucks.

Wildcat Auto Wrecking near Sandy, Oregon. They have a robust website. After many decades in the business, but the owner put the whole operation up for sale earlier this month. Big operation, they never crush, all vintage Mopar...

Any recommendations for old Mopar salvage yards in Texas?
Topless69, I have just retired and have a bunch of mopar projects I will be needing parts for. I am going to Carlisle this summer and plan on hitting as many yards as I can find on my way up and back. Planning another trip west later this year and will be doing the same on that trip. If you would like to let me know what you are looking for I would be happy to keep my eye out for parts for you. Where in Texas are you?

Mopar city in Illinois. Been trying to give them my money for a year but they never call back.

Mopar city in Illinois. Been trying to give them my money for a year but they never call back.
I have bought parts from them in the past. Had to call every other day but finally got what I needed. Started at Thanksgiving and finally got parts the end of January. I chalked it up to the holidays.

Topless69, I have just retired and have a bunch of mopar projects I will be needing parts for. I am going to Carlisle this summer and plan on hitting as many yards as I can find on my way up and back. Planning another trip west later this year and will be doing the same on that trip. If you would like to let me know what you are looking for I would be happy to keep my eye out for parts for you. Where in Texas are you?
I’m in the San Antonio area.

How bout Pa.? there used to be alot of A bodys in the U pullits in the 90s,but then it got where they were picked clean as soon as they came in in the 2000s

Wildcat Auto Wrecking near Sandy, Oregon. They have a robust website. After many decades in the business, but the owner put the whole operation up for sale earlier this month. Big operation, they never crush, all vintage Mopar...
What??? Ed put it up for sale?

How bout Pa.? there used to be alot of A bodys in the U pullits in the 90s,but then it got where they were picked clean as soon as they came in in the 2000s
Back in the early 80s through early 2000s I believe, there was Scheidlers auto wrecking also known as Marty Mopar.

There’s one on the PA turnpike heading towards Carlisle but I don’t know what’s in it, only seen it from the highway

I have bought parts from them in the past. Had to call every other day but finally got what I needed. Started at Thanksgiving and finally got parts the end of January. I chalked it up to the holidays.
What kind of truck parts you needing?

What kind of truck parts you needing?
Looking for 1964 - 1973 D/W 400 - 700 Fenders with the large flares and factory running boards for crewcab.

1968 Dodge D600.jpg

There’s one on the PA turnpike heading towards Carlisle but I don’t know what’s in it, only seen it from the highway
East or West of Carlisle? North or South side. If I can get a general area I can find it on google maps satellite.

Yo
Any recommendations for old Mopar salvage yards in Texas?
You might see if CTC Auto Ranch
has what your looking for. Also Eckert & Son Auto Salvage Stonewall, Texas 78671
210 325-7708. Been awhile since I have been there and not sure they are still around.
Dr. Mopar and Texas Acres are closed.

Last edited:
East or West of Carlisle? North or South side. If I can get a general area I can find it on google maps satellite.
West side, south of the highway.

-
Back