mopar show in Maryland

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
mopar.jpg
Event schedules, prices, dates, times, classes and booked-in vehicles are subject to change at any time without notice. Always call DRAGLINE for up to the minute 24 hour race information at 301-884-RACE
Event Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009Event Name: Mopar Eastern ClassicEvent Flyer: Click on the above image to view the event flyer. The Adobe Acrobat plug-in is required, click here for more info. (Not all events will have promotional flyers and/or brochures - in that case, "N/A" will appear)
Sanction: N/AAdult Admission: $20.00Child Admission: $5.00 (Ages 6-11)Entry Fees: $30.00 Car Show Entry $40.00 Show & Race (Street Class) Entry Fee includes driver's admission $30.00 Vendor Space (includes 1 admission)
Event Description:
All Mopar, AMC, JeepEagle Show, Drag Racing & Swap Meet! Plus Top Sportsman Quick 8, Monster Wheelstand Contest and a special appearance by Bunny Burkett!
Gates Open:
9:00 am
Time Runs:
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Qualifying:
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Show Start Time:
N/A
Pro Eliminations:
N/A
Sportsman Eliminations:
3:00 pm
Car Show Opens:
N/A
Car Show Judging:
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Car Show Awards:
4:00 pm
Gates Close:
At completion of the event
Other Event Notes:
Beer Sales:
MsoPnl_Cnr_tl_12D.gif
MsSpacer.gif
MsoPnl_Cnr_tr_12F.gif
MsSpacer.gif
sp1.gif

sp1.gif
beer.jpg
On events when the beer trailers are CLOSED, beer will be sold at the Hot Rod’z Diner building only. On events when the beer trailers are OPEN, beer will be sold at those locations only – and will not be available for purchase at the Hot Rod’z Diner on that particular day.

A valid state issued ID is required for ALL purchases of beer. Drink Responsibly; Responsibility Matters!

No Glass bottles of ANY kind can be brought into the facility.

The weather is looking good for this event. Partly sunny and in the 70's. See you there! :-D

We drove over in rain the whole way (just under two hours) and decided to drive around a bit before commiting to spending the $40 admission on a potential rain-out. Passed Bunny and the Boys on their way in. Good decision to delay going in I guess. The show has been rescheduled for second weekend in November.

Hopefully the weather will be pleasant then and we can try again. Not too many Mopar shows left before the season really ends. :sad::sad:

No,it got rained out again. It is rescheduled for the Nov. 21st. Sounds like the weather will be better this time around.

I was there last year and it was awsome. Alot of car in the show and good drag racing. Now when they had the show back on Oct. 31st,it drizzled/rained that weekend too. People showed up to race and for the car show but officials cancelled it in a couple hours,when the light rain didn't stop. But I still seen some nice cars and met a few members there that ugly day. I may attempt to make it this time as long as the weather forcast doesn't change by then.

John

Went on halloween, met j-miller. Got rained on as he said. It was a cold nasty day. Refunded our ticket for next time or whenever we wanted to go back and toady was the rescheduled day but we chose to not go. Did some yard work and some research on the railroad that used to come down to Chesapeak beach in the 20's. I really like history :D Theres always next year but we went in 08. It was GREAT! Nice day, good turn out and good racing. Lets see some pics of who went!

lets see some pics,,if its a good show i may go next year,,,gives me a chance to see buds creek,,,

nice pic,,,thanks,, i hope to hear about this event next year in time to make plans,,,

Sweet, the guy that had the blue 69 Charger is local and he bought the car just a couple miles from here. That car is beautiful and truly a one owner. Unfortunately the dealership he bought the car from was one of those that fell to Chryslers recent cost cutting measures. It`s still there but only sells used cars. Weather didn`t agree this year, I wanted to get up there but more important things needed attention. Hopefully next year, thanks for sharing all of those nice pics with us.

-
Back