Mopar show pics - Mopars @ the Marina

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
Yesterday during Cruisin' the Coast, this 3rd annual get together in Long Beach, MS turned out great with perfect weather, awesome MOPARS, good people and FREE food. Thanx to the Big Easy Mopar Association for putting this together along with Killer Mopars.com and a Southern Mopar club for chipping in also. here are just a few pics, to see more click the link...
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Mopars at the Marina III/
014.jpg

031.jpg

038.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

058.jpg

063.jpg

087.jpg

095.jpg

098.jpg

114.jpg

120.jpg

129.jpg

125.jpg

132.jpg

147.jpg

Reely good pics....Thankz!!!

I didn't git ta meet ya, altho I did see ya talk'in ta ole demon befo we leff.....Had a grand ole time...maybe see ya at tha nex mopar gather'in!!.....REX

really enjoyed meeting some of you! I ran into Mr Herb McCandless again today at the swap meet and chatted a few more min. He is a super nice guy with a world of knowledge and really appreciated him sharing some of it with us. Hope to be back next year,Joe

I'm soooo pissed I could not get off work in time to get out the Marina. But I will be cruising tomorrow in the Wagon. Hopefully I'll see some of you in and around town tomorrow

Had a great time there - thanks to all who put it on. Strictly 1st class, as was the food! Met some great people and plan to go back next year. Only this time I'll pre-order my t-shirt. Thanks again to the organizers and all involved.

great pics! do you have anymore pics of that red demon??

This one?

003.jpg

Yesterday during Cruisin' the Coast, this 3rd annual get together in Long Beach, MS turned out great with perfect weather, awesome MOPARS, good people and FREE food. Thanx to the Big Easy Mopar Association for putting this together along with Killer Mopars.com and a Southern Mopar club for chipping in also. here are just a few pics, to see more click the link...
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Mopars at the Marina III/

Not trying to be picky, but want to let everyone know that "Mopars at the Marina" is put on by our group of Mopar guys, not by Big Easy Mopars, they do donate drinks and chicken. MATM is the idea and creation of a few Louisiana Mopar guys, myself leading the effort. I don't say this to pat myself on the back but to give credit to the guys that work so hard, David, David Jr., Twice, Danny Lee, Hayes, my wife, with big help from Paul the president of Big Easy and his groups support and this year sweets donated by Deep South Mopars Gulfport Chapter.

Had a great time there - thanks to all who put it on. Strictly 1st class, as was the food! Met some great people and plan to go back next year. Only this time I'll pre-order my t-shirt. Thanks again to the organizers and all involved.
Yes we did run out of t shirts, as was our plan. We are a small group of guys putting this cruise on and not charging anyone for food or attending. We work off the donations we get that day and for the first time this year selling t shirts. We made just enough shirts to give us the money needed to get next year started. So keep looking on here for updates on next year and for great pics and info all year long www.killermopars.com or join Facebook group "Killer Mopars"
We hope all had fun and hope to make next year even better.

This was a good time...the entire week was just awesome. I did get to meet a couple of you that attended and it was a pleasure. Hope to see everyone back next year.

For those of us who live close by maybe we could get together and help for next year event if Killer / 70greendart ( I dont want to step on any toes just would like to help) would like any help. Maybe one time over here and one time over in Slidell. What do you say Killer and if you are up to it start a post and see what kind of responce we get.

Great show at the Marina.

To all that made this gathering possible--Thank you for all your hard work. It was great to get to meet a few of our A body members. Overall a great week and looking forward to next year already.

-
Back