Mopar Show

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
For all you Maritime Mopar guys, some of you may not know about a Mopar show at Dartmouth Dodge on Saturday September 15. They ars a great bunch of guys, they have a bbq going if you're hungry, and door prizes are given out. Lets all try to be there and support the Mopar hobby.

P.S. Here are a couple of picutres of the car.

107-0734_IMG.jpg

107-0737_IMG.jpg

I will be there. I am planning to take the Duster and the Shelby Lancer. The Duster still has a lot of minor finishing to do, but meh, at least I "ll get to drive it some more :)

Cheers

Trevor

Damn, that's a sweet looking fish!!! Great shape and nice colour combo!

Thanks H22A4 Thats the original colour but I added the stripe. I just finished the car this spring and lovin it. Bobby

Hey Bobby,

If I remember correctly, we were parked beside each other at Moncton Chrysler on the Satuday night of the Nationals. Love your 'cuda. Very nice!

Jack

Thanks To You Both For The Kind Words Yes I Think We Were Parked Beside Each Other At Mcd Is Your Demon Still Small Bolt Pattern? Bobby

No, I upgraded to big bolt pattern disk brakes in the front and got some Yukon axels for the back. I run a spool and 4:10's out back so I wanted the better axels and Green bearings.

Jack

-
Back