Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I wanted to start a new thread since I have recently made a custom sticker that I would like to add to the list of options and I am also now offering even BETTER deals for the holiday season!

ORIGINAL AD BELOW

I have a bunch of extras of these if anyone wants them.

I am asking $7.00 per sticker (new price $6.00) OR if you buy two stickers I will sell them both for $11.00 (new price $10.00) ($5.00 per sticker) and if you buy one of each (value pack of 5) (now a value pack of 5 PLUS 1 FREE sticker) I will sell you them for $4.00 per sticker for a total of $20.00 (that's 5 stickers for $20.00 PLUS 1 freebie!)

(just to clarify, the value pack can consist of 6 of the same sticker....it does not have to be 1 of each.....or you can mix and match if you want lets say 2 of one stickers and 4 of another and so on).

plus $2.00 for postage per 6 or less stickers.

All stickers are white and I am not making these there for there are no custom sizes.

All the rough dimensions are as follows...

Scamp sticker- 7" x 2"
Demon sticker- 6.5" x 3"
Cuda Fish sticker- 7" x 2.5"
Duster sticker- 7" x 2"
Swinger sticker- 7" x 2"
"DeMo" sticker- 6 3/4" x 3 3/4"

put one or two on your car?

stick them to your tool box?

They would make GREAT stocking stuffers or good holiday gifts for FABO friends.

Pictures below.

paypal preferred but will consider money orders

contact me for details if you are a Canadian member

Please contact me by PM if you are seriously interested, Thanks

Cuda Fish
DSCI1484.jpg

Swinger
DSCI1483-1.jpg

Scamp
DSCI1482-1.jpg

Duster
DSCI1481-1.jpg

Demon
DSCI1480.jpg

"DeMo" (Demon/Mopar) Mopar design I came up with that has a Demon flare to it
DSCI1532.jpg

My tool box covered in stickers
DSCI1534.jpg

Bump for the morning folks because each time this thread has been on the top of the boards was at night

Can you design a "383 wedge" hood decal for me? similar to the 340 one...
1971%20Duster%20340%20Wedge%20hood%20decal.jpg

you ask and you shall receive LOL

thanks for getting with me and glad we could work something up.

I sent you an email awhile ago with a bunch of example pictures but still have not heard back from you so I figured I would post them here too.

I already made one of the stickers at the 26" x 13" we talked about and it looks great.

just waiting to hear back from you on which "wedge" text you like best.

a couple of the examples I did non traditional text for the wedge just for the heck of it incase maybe you wanted to "dare to be different".

and I used 2 more of a traditional style text and in different locations to give you some ideas.

Attachments

• 383 sample 1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 842
  • 383 sample 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 836
  • 383 sample 3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 834
  • 383 sample 4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 834
  • 383 sample 5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 827
  • 383 sample 6.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 848
  • 383 sample 7.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 821
Why wedge ? ..is that mopar for small block ?

is your plastic heavy and treated for UV light..a friend of mine makes suff like that but he said his stickers would eventually fade and they were made out of lighter plastic..

BTW, because of the flash, we cannot read the middle sticker..

Thanks

the middle sticker isnt included as part of the deal I am offering ,only the stickers I mentioned above....which is why I didnt bother getting a better picture of the sticker in the middle.

but just so you know, it is my avatar that I converted into a sticker and says " don't mess with the tornado or you will get your doors blown off"

no the wedge does not mean its a small block. the "wedge" stands for wedge heads due to the shape/ angle of the combustion chamber and entry angle of the valves which makes for a better air/fuel mixture which in turn means more power.

as for the vinyl, my white vinyl is rated 7-9 years outdoor and is UV resistant. my red vinyl is rated at 3-5 year out door and I am sure after a couple of years of being exposed to the elements and harsh heat/ sun light that it may start to develop a more pink color rather than red. But if you store your car and take well care for it than the color could last longer and hold up better.

Nope not yet sorry.

my imagination only goes so far at times lol.

I will work something up in the coming weeks though if there is a big enough demand for it

its just a tough idea to pull off because there is no real logo for slant's and it would look kind of boring to just have a sticker that said SLANT SIX or something ( I would think anyhow).

I did awhile back make those buzzin half dozen designs that came out pretty cool but you don't really get the full effect of just how cool that design is unless its in full color and being that my machine is a plotting machine (basically a cnc machine that cuts an image out) and not a vinyl printer that prints the colors to make the graphic.....all I can do is one color .....I can do multi layer colored binyls by stacking sections of colors but its just not as nice (not to mention right now I am limited to 2 colors).

so I would need some ideas from the slant six crowd on a design that would be simple but yet cool.

maybe start a thread and get some ideas flying around and I can see what kind of design I could come up with I guess.

for those of you with slants check out the thread 805moparkid started ,there are already a few ideas in there.

Was just goofing around on my computer and made this. Looks pretty neat I think.

I call it " MonsterPar"

Attachments

• Monsterpar.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,519
another bump of shame lol....having car troubles with my wifes truck so just trying to make a few sticker sales to help out a bit.

PM me if you have any interest ,thanks

attachment.php

how much? i think it be awesome on the ramcharger. any dart stickers planned out?

as of right now, no dart stickers sorry.....other than the swinger one.

but I may try to work something up soon!

as for a price on the MonsterPar sticker......not sure, it would depend on if you needed a custom size or not.

otherwise, I may add it to the line up of stickers at the beginning of this thread.

got my set of stickers today... they are awesome!

thanks dusterdude!

no problem! glad you liked them!

did you see the extra i tossed in?

I actually made that sticker first and when I was getting ready to box things up I started thinking and said to myself "CRAP" I made it the wrong dang size LOL ...so I made another one as big as i could and I tossed that first one in as a christmas freebie LOL.

if you ever need more just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back