Mopar stickers!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an increasing number of people building turbocharged slant6s these days. You might be surprised how many.

I would like to see a take-off off the "340 WEDGE" big, hood decal that sits at an angle on the '71 340 Dusters, for slant 6 turbo cars that said "225" in big numbers and "TURBO" in small letters like where the word "WEDGE" is placed, on the 340 decal.

I'd pay real money for such a callout on the hood of our '64 Valiant. I'd bet others might, too.

For the non-turbo cars with slant 6's, a similar decal that read "225" with the word "SLANT" might look cool. Other ideas might work as well...

You might post an informative list of just how much it could cost for a small run of these /6 offerings. I know pricing is largely dependent on how many might be sold, but we do "group buys" of stuff all the time.

I would be more than interested in something like that.

What do you think? Could something like that work??? :happy10:

There is an increasing number of people building turbocharged slant6s these days. You might be surprised how many.

I would like to see a take-off off the "340 WEDGE" big, hood decal that sits at an angle on the '71 340 Dusters, for slant 6 turbo cars that said "225" in big numbers and "TURBO" in small letters like where the word "WEDGE" is placed, on the 340 decal.

I'd pay real money for such a callout on the hood of our '64 Valiant. I'd bet others might, too.

For the non-turbo cars with slant 6's, a similar decal that read "225" with the word "SLANT" might look cool. Other ideas might work as well...

You might post an informative list of just how much it could cost for a small run of these /6 offerings. I know pricing is largely dependent on how many might be sold, but we do "group buys" of stuff all the time.

I would be more than interested in something like that.

What do you think? Could something like that work??? :happy10:

you must have missed the thread about slant six sticker ideas i take it?

I already made a design of what you are talking about!.

I however did not make one with the "turbo" ...only of the "slant" but I could do ones that say turbo aswell.

it is hard to say what a price would be on a custom sticker.

I normally charge by the square inch but when you add on design time of custom stickers sometimes I have to ask a little more...plus I have to factor in slightly more expensive shipping charges because I have to use a box large enough that I can loosely roll the sticker to avoid any wrinkles and what not.

I normally charge .18 per square inch which is still alot cheaper than what most can get a custom sticker made for and when I can (and design time is limited) I try to cut the folks here on fabo a deal at .12 per square inch. but I try to limit just exactly how much of what I am willing to do. ....for example, if someone wants one 3" x 3" custom sticker at .12 per square inch I would only make $1.08 and ad lets say $2.00 to mail it. thate there just barely covers the cost of the envelope and the stamp let alone the cost of materials used and time spent designing it.

Ill see if I can find a picture of the design I came up with

Keep in mind, this was just a quick idea as an example but is not the finished product.

also, the "slant" or "turbo"( if I was to do some of those ) would be cut out of a seperate thing of vinyl and would not COME TO YOU as part of the "number" sticker....which would give you the freedom to place the "slant"/"turbo" wherever you like on the "number" sticker...rather that be inside the bottom of the 2 or running diagnolly inside of the 2 or at the end on the outside of the 5 or however you see fit.

I could also by request increase the size of the "slant"/"turbo" so that it would overlap the entire number.

Hard saying exactly what it is I am talking about without working up a ton of different samples to show all the different variations I am talking about but hopefully you get what I am saying lol

Attachments

• slant design.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 161
"You must have missed the thread about slant six sticker ideas I take it?"

Yes, I completely missed that thread. How can I find it???

You totally get the idea, though; I really like the sample art-work you showed us.

But these hood-mounted "decals" will of necessity,be pretty big, so I'm sure that will figure in the price. Can you elaborate on that aspect of this exercise?

Thanks for any information!!!

here is a link to the thread
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=124373

a rough estimate on a custom hood call out decal like that....lets say its 24"x14" (just an example, actual size would very depending on the size someone wants and my estimate is probably not exactly proportionally correct) but at 24"x14" the price would be around $60.48 plus shipping.

no problem! glad you liked them!

did you see the extra i tossed in?

I actually made that sticker first and when I was getting ready to box things up I started thinking and said to myself "CRAP" I made it the wrong dang size LOL ...so I made another one as big as i could and I tossed that first one in as a christmas freebie LOL.

if you ever need more just let me know

yes i did THANK YOU! :) made my day!

i would def order more in different colors if you ever decide to add like black... and uh i think you said you had red.... i'd order a "Mopar" pack in both colors.

here is a link to the thread
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=124373

a rough estimate on a custom hood call out decal like that....lets say its 24"x14" (just an example, actual size would very depending on the size someone wants and my estimate is probably not exactly proportionally correct) but at 24"x14" the price would be around $60.48 plus shipping.

I think that's VERY reasonable, and I'd bet you'd sell more than just a few..

Keep us posted on the possibilities, please. I am WAY interested!!!!

Thanks for what you do.

I am hoping to add a couple colors to my "inventory" around the beginning of the year after the holiday stops sucking my wallet dry lol.

I will most likely be getting satin black and maybe a hemi orange or a lime green or something...or maybe a machine turn aluminum pattern...not sure yet but I will probably get atleast 2 rolls of colors. Plus my white I already have and the red I already have.

I will be sure to let everyone know when I do though.

and to Bill, if you want something in particular just PM me with what you have in mind and maybe i can whip something up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back