Status
Not open for further replies.

replicaracer43

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well money is to tight to go racing this year, so I have decided to put the race car up for sale. This car was built a little over a year ago, best of everthing from a pro chassis shop. Raced only three times, never wrecked or bent. Just as it sits, less motor/trans/rear gear/seat. Set up for fast 1/2 mile speedway. Any questions, feel free to ask, there is to much to tell about this car to type out in one paragraph!! Asking 5500.00 for it, its located about 20 minutes east of Charlotte N.C. (nascar country) LOL. Thanks guys!!

PICT0012.jpg

mo race pics 005.jpg

mo race pics 007.jpg

racecar010-2[1].jpg

This car does have a clear title, Would be pretty cool to reinstall lights and drive on the street! Any comments welcome!!!!

I was just gonna say it would be a neat street car. Ya beat me to it!

That Dart would make a great show peace and or an 1/8 mile strait line runner, What kind of rear set up do you have in it ?

That Dart would make a great show peace and or an 1/8 mile strait line runner, What kind of rear set up do you have in it ?
its an A body 8 3/4, moser axles, 4:88 gear on a clutch style sure grip. Maybe I should part it out. Around here the rear without the center section would bring 500-600 with the big bolt axles. I would hate to part it though, would like for someone to race it somewhere.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back