Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsegura

moparmaster
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Make reasonable offer on parts. All new old stock stuff. Stuff I been holding on to for a while. Just selling to finance a new ignition. The chrome 10 in. air cleaner is in perfect shape, the pic shows bad but it's just dust. The battery hold down's are pretty sweet, they have the pentastar on the tops. Big-block race pump-new. The plugs are for a big-block. Make offer and you pay shipping. Thanks for looking. I'm still digging stuff out of my shop so I'll edit it as I find more stuff.

Attachments

• parts1.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 329
  • save2.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 332
  • parts3.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 320
  • parts4.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 324
I'm also looking for some good 360 heads ready to run if any body want to do some swapping.

not saying that this is what they are worth but hot bout, 65.00 for the air cleaner. 45.00 for the hold downs, 20.00 a set for the valve cover bolts/grommets, 30.00 for the plugs, 15.00 a pop on the chrome filters and 75.00 for the fuel pump. I have had several pm's but I hate to ask to much for this stuff. But it's all old stuff, maybe more sentimental value but that's what I think it worth. I won't be insulted by any reasonable offers. You pay shipping. Thanks!!

Location location location.......

$65 for the air cleaner shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back