Mopar subframe connectors

-

71valiant

Make fast, break, repeat.
Reaction score
I have a 67 Valiant. (108 wheelbase). Summit has 111 inch wheelbase connectors. Could I get them and just chop 3 inches out for correct fitment?

Darts are 111" Dusters are 108". Do you have a friend that has them? Make your own if you have the tools.

This is going to be a christmas gift for me. I was just doing the research for the person to buy them for me. Lol.

I have some that are 3 inches to short for my Dart that I would sell. They are just straight 2x2 square tubing with the front end cut to fit the front subframe. I forgot who made them...but they are still in the box.

I can take pics if anyone is interested. I'd probably take about 70bucks plus shipping from Dallas. I need to get the correct ones for my car.

The MP ones require some minor trimming on the rear fit-up.
Put a set on my duster about 6-months ago.

Also have a quality set of drill bits on hand and some beer........

Holy Crap!! $300?????? Wow. I did mine out of 1.5" x 2.5" MIG welded and not through the floor for less than $50!!!! Check out:

That's what I thought too. I built mine for about 32 bucks total for both sides.

While that template may be good for someone who is a DIY guy with limited fabrication abilities, the Hotchkis Units provide a lot more contact with the front and rear subframe. The front section wraps around the bottom as well as the back section capping the rear subframe. All this in mind, to install, you don't have to remove any material from the car and they contour the floor while keeping the car legal for some racing rule sets.
108-wheelbase-dodge-plymouth-a-body-sub-frame-copromo_pic.jpg

-
Back