Mopar Teens

-

MOPARTEEN

Reaction score
wassup guys. Im 16 years old and my first car is a 1970 dodge dart. It used to be a 6 car but with the help of my dad and and i, it is a v8 car with a 360, 727 hooked up to a 8 3/4. But enough about my car, i was just wondering if there is any other mopar teens out there taking the challenge of carrying on the next generations of mopars. Take it from me we recieve alot of ridcule from our friends and peers being that we live in a "tuner" generation but as a wise man once said real cars lift the front wheels they don't use them. feel free to post your car pics and specs and age. (NO OLDTIMERS lol) Have a good one, Rob

Rob, even though you said "No old timers," I have to say that without young people like you who love their Mopars, this hobby (or way of life) we all know and love so much would die a slow painful death. Thanks for carrying the torch.

I'm 19 years old I own a 98 Ram SS/T, an 84 Ramcharger, and my 68 Dart project. Been raised mopar since birth. You know how they say that the man decides the gender of his children? Well mine must have been thinking of a hemi because thats all I want lol I've got a LA 360 with magnum heads and a MPFI intake Megasquirted system planned for the ramcharger and a turbo'd slant megasquirt system planned for the dart. Mopars in my veins but modern technology is on my brain

im seventeen, thats my 74 duster on the left. I started my project two years ago. My cousin is 18, thats his 73 dart swinger on the right. There is not alot of us into mopar muscle but then again theres not alot of rice racers that will talk trash about our cars either lol

modifieddartduster.jpg

20, got my Cuda when i was 17. Been in mopar muscle for the young gun section before, thats about it here

funded by me of course :D
shoot2.jpg

ya its in my blood too all we drive is mopar.. i have a stratus daily driver my mom has a chrysler concorde and my dad use to have a 68 road runer 383

Im 19 and this is what I have so far.

Amcbythebridge0033.jpg

Had the amc since I was 15. It has an all mopar drivetrain. A-Body 8 3/4, 3.91 sure grip, 340/904.
NewestFeatherDusterPics002.jpg

My Feather duster which im trying to get rid of.
New74Plymouthduster002.jpg

The 74 duster which im going to start on real soon.

The only thing not pictured is my 02 dodge ram quad cab sport which is my dd.

my&

Picture095-1.jpg

im 18 first car was a 72 demon. since then iv had a 73 roadrunner,72 satalite,quite a few dusters. and a few dodge trucks,
currently i have a 73 duster 340 and a 68 4 door dart and a 68 d100.
i get all kinds of **** from the tuner guys i just look at them and laugh.

Im 19, bought my first car at 15, A 73 Duster. Last month i bought myself an 05 dodge ram hemi. All of my cars ive bought on my own. Its always good to see teens into the hobby.

PICT1438.jpg

100_0036.jpg

stop with the old timer talk. you guys are making me feel even older. hehe

So if dodge-n-it's 37, I guess that makes me the Little Ol' Mopar Lady of the thread at 42. Old enough to know better but still too young to resist I tell ya!!!

I bought my first Mopar at the age of 24 for $250 ... 16 years ago, on April 9, 1991. Yes, of course I still have it. Here it is as a rolling chassis on the way to the paint shop in December of 1999, and after a bath this past July 4. They'll have to pry the keys from my cold dead hands.

First off, I qualify as old fart next to you, LOL, @ 41, I'm certainly no young gun anymore. But I started @ 18. Not here or there really.

I just wanna say;
I'm very glad this thread got started and it's great to see all the young guns get grouped togther for a showing.
Excellent thread idea! Good idea, well done!

BigStrok3 Thats a dead ringer for my first Duster, my second car. I had that @ 19 years old. I lost to a tree, a telephone pole, wrot (sp) iron gate, a mail box and then the police after I did it all in one shot.
They were NOT amused!

I guess that makes me the Little Ol' Mopar Lady of the thread at 42. Old enough to know better but still too young to resist I tell ya!!!

LOL @ the "Chick!" You and me both for having little resistance to a good deal on wheels.

-
Back