Moparfest car give away 1969 Valiant Signet

-
Well.... You know the only way you can win that car, is to have a car entered in the show.......Right? So, I guess this means we'll be seeing you there this year?

I'm already looking forward to it too!

I'm really thinking of it, went last year without my old ride to check the place out, its a 3 hour drive one way for me plus I gotta cross customs but customs seems to be getting cooler--been ages since US custom officers yelled at me, ha ha. Seems like when presidents changed back in 2009, their attitudes changed as well ?

Have to see how the weather is and what gas prices are doing, found out my car gets like 13 mpg if I take it easy and not scream the 3.91 gear car on the freeways, lol

My other ride gets 25 mpg and you can talk to custom officers with the engine running, lol

yeah a post car with a racey 360 looks pretty cool in person , I would have bought last years car off our FABO brother if he would have stuck around to collect it eh ! that was a sweet ride.

are those partial fenderwell headers?? only thing i really don't like about it is the scoops.. they look out of place on it..

Its got no power steering, no power brakes, battery in the trunk, tires look cool--wounder what bolt pattern they are ? A full manual 904 trans--like my car has--I would just swap intakes and put my dual quads on it and MSD ignition and it should be good to go depending on the gears it comes with. That car is so light 3.55's might be better all around vs 3.91-4.10 gears...I would hope it has disc brakes in front.

Whatever it has, I would gladly accept it ! First place I go is St Thomas dragway and see what it can do

That is a very cool Signet. Yeah, lose the scoops but that is a small matter. Set up very nicely otherwise, and looks like it could be a real blast.

-
Back