Moparfest members meeting

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
I will be going to moparfest in august and want to know if any members are willing to get to gether to meet and even go out for dinner or some type of night out.If we can this would be great.If any one is still in need of a front grill for a 68 or 69 with head light bezels or a GTS hood or bulges or inserts for a 69,I could bring them to moparfest if the parts are paid for up front and I will crive them their at my cost.Mrmopartech

I wish I was going Scott. About as close as I am going to get is the raffle tickets I bought online. LOL Maybe next year when the wife is on her Alaska cruise.

Jack

Wow Jack.
It was nice of you to buy tickets on MY car. At least I'm hoping I might win THIS year. (Thats pretty Chandler Bing, isn't it?)

I might go to the Sat night cruise this year, and hit the burnout contest. I live fairly close, so I usually just head home every night. This year I'll stick around and head out with you Scott. If we get more members, we can hit the Manor for a few beers, and the peelers. They come exclusively from Montreal( maybe you know them?...just kiddin)

Hi guys

Anybody going to the Atlantic National in Moncton July 7-9? If so let me know Good time, there was over 3000 entries last year should be more this years.

Robert

Hey Robert,

I think I will be going to Moncton. I doubt if my Demon will be done by then though. What day or days were you planning to be there?

What do you mean MtNemoMopar, the draw is fixed, it's my car. LOL

Jack

Coyote Jack

I will be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday and leaving Monday can miss the Sunday burn out contest.

Robert

Duster,

Are you going to have your Duster there? I am going to go either Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather. I can't go both days. I will have my FABO T-shirt on.

Jack

Coyote Jack,

How do you get a FABO shirt? I need one of those for my collection, I just wont tell the wife! I might make an appearance at that show too, got relatives there anyway. Does any of you local east coast people attend the points meets at Miramichi dragway or any other meets for that matter, either as participant or spectator?

70Dart,

I got mine back when AdamR owned the site. You might want to contact him through a PM to see if they are still available. There was a bunch of FABO stuff.

Jack

Moparfest is held on the third weekend of august.This is the 19&20 of this year.You can just type in Moparfest 2006 and find all the info,mrmopartech

Thanks for the info Coyotejack,

I didn't make it to the Atlantics this year, too much stuff on the go plus I am working which sucks.

I wish I was going to Moparfest Scott I would definately be in, but it isn't going to happen for me this year. 917 miles quite a drive, but maybe next year. Do they have a swap meet there? Hopefully my budget will allow more of the good things next year! :sad5:

-
Back