Moparfest

-
Looks like the weather will be perfect :prayer:

There will be several cars leaving from the Whitby/Ajax/Pickering area starting around 6:15-6:30am heading on down the 401. :burnout:

Should be a great drive, join in if you're in the area.

hate to be arrogant, but,,,,,,,,

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's only what you make it my friend. any show is. so show up and be flexible and u will b fine! Take the good with the bad!

oh, and bring your car and let me test it for you........
;0)

To All who responded,

OK - you guys conviced me!!!

I'll be there around noon.

I will look for the FABO area.

sscuda
:hello2:

hate to be arrogant, but,,,,,,,,

US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, it's only what you make it my friend. any show is. so show up and be flexible and u will b fine! Take the good with the bad!

oh, and bring your car and let me test it for you........
;0)

Plumcrazy,

LOL!!!!!!!!!

You don't have enough underwear with you!!!

sscuda
:hello2:

Booked into the Radisson on King street for 3 nights starting tomorrow gonna gas up in the morning and I'm there

Alrighty guys it looks like I may have to find storage for this car for a week or 2 until the shipping co. can get it as the shipper I was going to use out of Windsor isn't taking calls I now need to use a different co. and well the bottom line is anyone got room for another car ?
hey cannucky my dad has a farm just outside of windsor you can store it there if need be. give me a pm if you are interested or give me a call 416 873 7550.

ill be hitting the road around 730 800 from milton if i see you guys ill join if you see me try to catch up lol just kiddin see you there

Alrighty guys it looks like I may have to find storage for this car for a week or 2 until the shipping co. can get it as the shipper I was going to use out of Windsor isn't taking calls I now need to use a different co. and well the bottom line is anyone got room for another car ?

Worst case scenario, I have room in my driveway, but I'm trying to find you something inside, if it's only for a week or two.
Give me a call around 10-11am (so I can get 4-5hrs sleep), from your room phone (no long distance charges). I have a couple hours, I can show you around a bit.

Giles

Worst case scenario, I have room in my driveway, but I'm trying to find you something inside, if it's only for a week or two.
Give me a call around 10-11am (so I can get 4-5hrs sleep), from your room phone (no long distance charges). I have a couple hours, I can show you around a bit.

Giles
Thanks Giles , outside really isn't a problem for the car ,I'm still hoping to arrange to drop it at the rail shipping yard in Windsor because that's where I'm flying out of . I'll call you after I check in this afternoon

I made it to Kitchener -room 1107 at the Radisson -the beers in the fridge ,what time is the friday night thing in New Hamburg ?

The cruise starts at 6pm (unofficially), the main streets are closed to traffic as the merchants have a sidewalk sale.
That show & shine is getting bigger every year also.

I'll miss that also...wedding rehearsal tonight, wedding tomorrow.

The cruise starts at 6pm (unofficially), the main streets are closed to traffic as the merchants have a sidewalk sale.
That show & shine is getting bigger every year also.

I'll miss that also...wedding rehearsal tonight, wedding tomorrow.

If I'm not there or the hotel I'm over at the comfort inn with the rest of the Fabo guys

It's 5:30 am, I'm about to wake the neighbors, we're starting the drive to MOPARFEST !!!!

My Fabo brothers I drive 4500k no problems and Moparwedden gets us lost on the way back to the hotel got love your bros eh! And the other 2 better not chirp because they ditched us at the gate -you know who you are

Great to meet u all today, what a great show

Maybe we can get together at another show

Rick

Cannucky:

It was nice to meet you today and to see a few of the FABO boys.
That was quite a trip you took from B.C. to come all this way for two days, that is pretty awesome in my books.
Take care and have a safe trip back home, see you back next year.

Kenny

My Fabo brothers I drive 4500k no problems and Moparwedden gets us lost on the way back to the hotel got love your bros eh! And the other 2 better not chirp because they ditched us at the gate -you know who you are

We know who we are :bootysha:.
It's not our fault that you're slow :-D
Maybe next time, you will get your engine built in Ontario, and can keep up:finga:

It was great to meet you Chris. Hope you have a safe trip back.

We know who we are :bootysha:.
It's not our fault that you're slow :-D
Maybe next time, you will get your engine built in Ontario, and can keep up:finga:

It was great to meet you Chris. Hope you have a safe trip back.
Thanks Bill sorry you had to miss today it turned out pretty good

-
Back