MoparFest

-
I thought as much. When this event moves to Grand Bend or Cayuga I'll make the effort. Nothing against you guys but this event as it stands doesn't appeal to me and I only live 20 minutes away.

I enjoy the laid back part but i spend the majority of the time in the swap meet area.

For me it's having a destination to hop in the car and make a trip. I am not big on sitting at a car show or waiting in a long line to make a 10 plus second pass. I would rather be on the street rolling along enjoying the country side.

Moving to a drag strip or road race venue would take the original reason away from moparfest. It's put on to raise money for charities, not to make a track richer.

All the volunteers that help during the weekend and all the charity clubs in that area gain tremendously from us mopar enthusiasts swarming into their town.

It's nice interacting with the volunteers and getting a smile from them so they are aware that we appreciate them for putting on the event. They don't need us in their town but they do it for others and not themselves.

The tracks already have their mopar days

Plus I get two chances to win another mopar :)

-
Back