Mopars at the Motorplex

-
im deff goin hope to see yall there and actually meet some people from the site

im deff goin hope to see yall there and actually meet some people from the site

For those who are going, show us some pics of you and/or your car, so we know who/what to look for. If you're not taking a car, maybe we can start a cell phone list, so we can make some calls once we get there to find you.

I'll be there with my Beater and some stripe kits for sale :)

striped 5.jpg

I think a ph list would work then we can meet from anywhere
Mine is 512 665-9133
Bruce

I'll be there, most likely not in my dart (upcoming disc upgrade and engine swap) Ph. # 325-260-9549

I am working in New Orleans at the moment.....if I am released in time to get back to Dallas I will be there.
Craig 214-924-8237

Anyone have a swap meet spot or going to be selling parts? If there is enough interest we could have a common spot for us FABO guys.
Bruce

Thanks for the heads-up Gary. We had a large thunderstorm blow through here this morning, more expected today and some of tomorrow. Sunday should be very nice - humid, but nice.

Jerry

Never been... Is it mostly racing or will it be a pretty good car show also ??? With lots of Mopars ???? Thanks..

It's only the second year of the event - Last year it was a race only and exceeded expectations. This year, they've added car show and swap meet. Mopar's only - the payouts have doubled since last year so that gives you an idea of the support it's gotten...

We are anticipating at least 100 vehicles to be in the show. Possibly more if the "maybes" are counted.

Hopefully moving our event to Sunday won't hurt the attendance.

Gates open at 8am
Time trials start at 9am
Car Show registration closes at 11am (subject to traffic).

I will be there, but I'm working the show. No Dart...have to take the truck because of all the equipment that needs to go out there.:angry7:

Look me up..I'll be at the show registration tent, or running around with cameras...just ask for Kirk.

Hey, Sleeper
What are you driving to there? What is your name and do you have a cell phone?

Jerry

I wont be taking a car to enter... Just driving the minivan....Looking forward to seeing everyone's rides..... 903-748-6784 Name is Darren...

-
Back