-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Look what I found!

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 741
I'll second that wish!![-o< Even the makeup this past year was right on the edge weatherwise...

Yeah it was. I must admit though. I really liked it being held in Oct like that. It would be nice if they would have the show twice a year.

Hard to get enough Mopar shows... April is usually a good time and good weather. Obviously not this year though.. Anything between April and October is usually to darn hot down here :)
Mr2.4, do you go to any of the cruises at Ledo's in So. Pines? I made it up to a few of them this year with my Plymouth.

I made a couple. I tried to take my duster up one time and a alt wire shorted out and melted my wiring on the way up the last time I tried to make it out.

Maybe we'll hook up when they restart this year? The one in Rockingham is every Saturday from 1-3pm until the time changes back. You ought to stop down for it.

Every year i tell myself i should check out this show(The Rock)..........soooo you guys that have been there, what do you think of it??? My always definite show is Carlisle, but i don't think anything compares to Carlisle?

Mopars at the Rock is definitely not Carlisle.. In past years (2011 was literally a wash out) it was a fun little show. Heavy on the Mopar racing, a small swap meet and maybe a 60-80 car show. I always have fun there - but then again I live three miles from the track ... I think it will be interesting to see what, if any price the show pays for this year's antics.. I know a lot of people from out of the area were really upset over their refusal to cancel the spring attempt in the face of severe weather - and i can't say as I blame them.

Another all Mopar show is usually two weeks after the Rock in April at the Farmington Dragway near Winston-Salem, NC. It is a bit less race focused and has a lot bigger turnout for the swap meet and car show. Racing is still pretty active, albeit on an 1/8 miles track.

Yeah we should. That would be cool to talk to another mopar person. Not many up this way. Where is the cruise-in in Rockingham?

It's at the Smithfield Resturant parking lot - next to Fatz right on the main drag. Not many Mopar guys here either.

Maybe we'll hook up when they restart this year? The one in Rockingham is every Saturday from 1-3pm until the time changes back. You ought to stop down for it.

Got my flier last week for the Cruise-Ins at Ledo's...Apr 20, May 18, June 15, July 20, Aug 17, Sept 21, & Oct 19. Gonna try to make some this season.

If anyone is in the Fayetteville area, every Friday evening starting @ 6 'til 8 (or so) there is a cruise-in at Smithfield's BBQ on 401. Classic Cars get the good spots and new cars are allowed, but they are asked to park out back. There will be 50-60 cars at times. Always need more Mopars!!

Now that I got my pw back, I will be posting some shows around the Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Southern Pines areas.

Fred

is there good stuff at the swap or overpriced not nice stuff to put it nicely haha, hey 383demon guy got a post started bout 383's post the combo if you dont care, thanks:blob:

I have seen both good items at good prices and the not-so-good at the "it's made of gold" price. I believe Farmington's show has a larger swap meet and better prices...IMO.

Mopars at the Rock is definitely not Carlisle.. In past years (2011 was literally a wash out) it was a fun little show. Heavy on the Mopar racing, a small swap meet and maybe a 60-80 car show. I always have fun there - but then again I live three miles from the track ... I think it will be interesting to see what, if any price the show pays for this year's antics.. I know a lot of people from out of the area were really upset over their refusal to cancel the spring attempt in the face of severe weather - and i can't say as I blame them.

Another all Mopar show is usually two weeks after the Rock in April at the Farmington Dragway near Winston-Salem, NC. It is a bit less race focused and has a lot bigger turnout for the swap meet and car show. Racing is still pretty active, albeit on an 1/8 miles track.

I hope the folks running the Car Show now are more organized. Deep South Mopars is running the car show now.

when is the farmington show its a little closer top home:-D

Hope to see you guys at both shows this year

I hope to make both again this year. May 12th seems late for the Farm show?

I'm loading up today for the Run to the Sun. Heading out early tomorrow morning. I wish the weather forecast wasn't so ominous looking :(

I have a complete a body 8.75 with 3,23 open, an e body housing and axles and a 4.30 sure grip i can bring if anybody's interested. See ya all on sat.

Steve
68 cuda vert
charleston sc

I have a complete a body 8.75 with 3,23 open, an e body housing and axles and a 4.30 sure grip i can bring if anybody's interested. See ya all on sat.

Steve
68 cuda vert
charleston sc

You setting up a vendor spot? I'm hoping one of the local guys here will do a vendor spot so I can bring the drag wheels/tires and some other stuff I have and leave it with them. I plan to put my Savoy in the show area.

No I'm not going to vend . just thought I would offer some heavy parts to save on shipping

see ya there

-
Back