Mopars at the Rock

-
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I hope I still get to come. We're at the beach right now, and I'd like to go to the show on the way home Saturday. If my wife can handle two 14 year olds, and 2 free range Shitzoos on the way home, I can go. 2 kids and 2 dogs might be too much in a Saturn View though.

Lol. You have shih tzus dude, not bull mastiffs.....unless your 14 year olds are what is taking up space!

30% chance of light showers last I saw. It could change, though.

Edit: I just checked and now it is 60% chance of light rain. I love how these things change from day to day. I'm still going, though. Last year I didn't go to Farmington and the weather was fine.

Lol. Yeah my 16 year old thinks he needs his own wing in the house...I know what you mean. I shared a room with two brothers....

Just finished putting everything in the old Valiant for a trip to the ROCK in the morning, see ya at the Rock!:cheers:

Just checked the weather. Looks like a great day for Rockingham today. See you guys there. Leaving Kernersville at 10. Bringing my 2 sons and son in law. Can hardly wait.

Not sure if I'm gonna make it. :(

If anybody spots any '63-'64 dart fenders or hood at the swap meet, text me at 336-675-5707! I'll definitely find a way to get there then!

Wifey brought the kids and we had a good time. Plenty of drag racing. Kids quit before I could get back to the swap meet...probably best as I would have spent my cash!

Had lots of fun. Great racing and many great looking cars in the show. Didn't catch up with any of you guys, had my 3 boys with me. I'm ready for next year.

A few cell phone shots of the field.

Attachments

• 0404151454.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 144
  • 0404151042.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 154
  • 0404151454a.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 159
I got there around 8, and stayed in the swap meet for a few hours. Didn't find a thing that I couldn't live without....lol. Especially the Barrett-Jackson 65 Cuda sitting on the trailer!!! :violent1: Well.....on to Farmington!:glasses7:

Yea, that guy really thought that barracuda was worth more than it's worth. He said he should be asking 5000 for it but needed to get some cash to buy something else he found.

-
Back