Mopars at the strip

-
Best news I got at the MATS was my buddies from Rocket restorations Took down a 71 hemi cuda they had just finished last tuesday. It received 96 out of a 100 in the ICCA judging. It is now the most correctly restored Cuda in the world!! F'n Awesome!! Only bummer is I didnt get 1 pict of it down there.

http://www.rocketresto.com/

i missed you .. and the 6cyl drags, i heard the announcer yapping about useless bs all day but never what classes were running.. bummer

I tried to get out and about to find some people but all the nice cars kept distracting me. Sucks you missed the slant drags i won the class!

TF

Nope wasnt me. I didnt see where you were hiding. I looked for the sign.. It was a good time!!
yea i had a cardboard sign taped to my ez up. i was two spaces down from the tan 66 dart 3.9 wagon...
the guy that bought my manifold had your description, thats why i ask...
doug

Well, we had a great trip, sold some junk I needed out of the way, gave some junk away that no one wanted, so free was the price and then when I thought all the junk was going, I bought a set of decent 68 Dart fenders for my 67 HT Dart project I have yet to pick up from a buddy, who I sold it to a few years ago.

I am planning a 68 DART BIGBLOCK projects for down the road.

I met Doug and Chris and his lovely wife with a great attitude and bought the rest of the small items for my 67 POST 340-6 dart project, that should be done this summer and driving.

I watched Wicked Six run a few times with the rest of the buzzin half duzzin and by sunday it was BLOWING.

Along road home and had some CDT issues the last 45 miles, that are OK, now I hope and today is the last day of my vacation. So after some coffee, I am going out to the shop to hang some new toys I bought for the walls and unload the 5.7 HEMI I bought for my 38 Plymouth.

Oh, and I also decided on what color to shoot the 38 business coupe. The new viper 'snakeskin green".

Dave/ LAWFISH

It was great to meet abodyhotrod,Lawfish and his Jersey buddy,440SCOUT and his dad(your sign worked perfect). It was great to shoot the breeze with all of you.
HOTMOPR, apparently there are a lot of tall guys with goatee's at MATS.....LOL I am just glad they didn't mind being called HOTMOPR8-[
Dart64GT, I just missed you on Saturday, I saw you drive away
I would have liked to meet all our members, but I think I may have recruited some new members I met in the airport...lol

this is me and my cuda with the old hood and old motor.. :D

me and cuda.jpg

Wish I had bumped in to some of you. I looked for the sign, but must have missed it. I'm sure I saw some of your cars run, and if you had a booth set up for the swap meet area, I came through it.

Holly molly, nice pictures.

Hey, kdtjb -
Check the dates of the previous posts. Those are pics from the 2009 event!
I've got another thread for this years MATS that I just returned from.

-
Back