Mopars at the strip

-
Too far away for me! Post some pics of your cars. Everybody wants to see 'em.

Sorry. Just found the pics of the Barracuda. Very nice!

I will be running my duster in the slant class, be nice to meet you and others who attend!

TF

Me and the wife are gonna fly down for a week:toothy10:...... It's actually her idea. I mentioned it as a joke and she said "o.k.". We were going to go to a tropical
beach but she knows how much this show means to me.
I am sure thankful I have such a cool wife:love7:......... she wants to go to this event, even if it means giving up an all inclusive resort holiday.
wicked/six that's cool you will be there to represent......
I'd love to meet all of you who will be attending also:headbang::drinkers:

I went to that show a few years ago. It was a lot of fun. Not going to make it this year though.

this will be my third year wouldnt miss it. great airline prices from south florida to vegas this year. ill look for whickkedsix duster good looking pic.

This has always been one of things I want to do. Trailer the car in from Michigan and do the true street challenge. The only problem is the car being on an open trailer and having to worry about some one trying to steel it. Maybe someday. Jysnflem

Hey all -
Inland Mopars Car Club will have our '70 'Plum Crazy' Dodge Dart 2009 Charity Raffle Car on display in the Manufacturers area. Come on by and take a look at this sweetheart with its Paxton-supercharged 360, all new Legendary interior, and find out how you can win this car for just a $5 donation raffle ticket (100% of the raffle proceeds go to benefit the California School for the Deaf in Riverside, California). Say 'hi' to fellow FABO members "carriesduster", "67gtx", and "ocdart" while you're there.
This is gonna be fun!

i'm here as well and will be there. i might let the old lady drive one of the darts probly just park em in the fun field.

i really want to race but will see..

looky i still have the 2008 window sticker from last mats...
in the pic.

i should be out there and maybe towing my friends srt4 and running in the sport compact class out there if he gets his car tunned should be in the
11.80s

got my tickets yesterday...running super pro ...i think...

went to test n tune last sunday....new engine in car and it ran like a pig...

daughters dart ran good....but it is going into paint shop next tuesday...

I'll be there with my Dart. Going to be in the car show and do some racing. Hope to catch up with some of you there. Mike

Hello all,
I have never been to Vegas or any real big Mopar event. I am not sure but it looks like a 17 mile dirve from where we are staying to the speedway according to mapquest(the Luxor:dontknow:) Are most going to stay at the Cannery??? My wife isn't so sure we need a weekend pass as she plans to shop and see some sights while in Vegas. the MATS website doesn't really explain what and when all events are taking place(except for the drags). I know i'm not gonna be able to live at the track for the weekend but I'd like to meet the guest of honour, see some racing and check out some cars and scan the swap meet for goodies.....
As mentioned, I'd sure like to meet as many FABO members as possible. Any Ideas or previous experiences at this event would be greatly appreciated.

i will be bartending @ house of blues mandalay bay if anybody is around i will get you a round of drinks. find me the guy w/big ol sideburns. my name is paul.

Has anyone come up with a designated meeting area? A local guy said a bunch of people from the Moparts forum will be meeting somewhere around the south end. Since a lot of members here are also members there, seems like it would make sense to meet in the same area.

-
Back