Mopars in the Park 2017 Farmington MN

-
Hope the Ram holds together on the trip tomorrow.
Loading trailer tonight and big puddle of coolant appears on the ground.
Whoever designed plastic/aluminum radiators should be shot.
Third one going bad.
All aluminum replacement on it's way next week, so just has to last one more trip.
Hello Mr Bar's Leak and a couple gallons of coolant packed for the trip, "just in case".

Im heading North tomorrow to pick up our new Travel Trailer. Im hoping to be home Friday night, but you know how somethings go. I did plan on getting the car prepped all day Friday, but that isnt going to happen. I wish I could say see you all Saturday morning, but Im not sure how its going to work out.
I have a fresh bottle of Revel Stoke also.

Third one going bad.
All aluminum replacement on it's way next week, so just has to last one more trip.
Hello Mr Bar's Leak and a couple gallons of coolant packed for the trip, "just in case".
Have a safe trip. Drive easy and watch that temp gauge.

Thanks, and will definitely keep my eyes on gauges!
Want to hit the swap meet area tomorrow so I don't need to on Saturday/Sunday.

Third one going bad.

Good luck to you and all who are making the pilgrimage , safe travels !!

Leaving home in a few min. Will be there b/4 lunch.

Sitting here on the edge of the swap meet at the campsite. We have already been into the Fireball and of course the beer. Been through the swap meet and got the car regesteted. The Mopar Challengers and Vipers are screaming in the distance. Beautiful day with Mopars and friends. Did I mention the smell of hicory smoked ribs on the grill. We had griled prime rib sandwiches for lunch. Am I in heaven?

Last edited:
Sitting here on the edge of the swap meet at the campsite. We have already have bern into the Fireball and of course the beer. Been through the swap meet and got the car regesteted. The Mopar Challengers and Vipers are screaming in the distance. Beautiful day with Mopars and friends. Did I mention the smell of hicory smoked ribs on the grill. We had griled prime rib sandwiches for lunch. Am I in heaven?
Gonna have any leftovers for the wild bunch tomorrow? Ribs, mmmmmm!

Bummer! Mopar Joe smoked his tranny last night.

Look what just showed up at our site. This guy has lots of kit cars.
20170602_170409.jpg

I made it home from picking up or travel trailer. Now I have time to pull the car it and wash it and go thru it. Things are looking good!

Got the Street Van as ready as it's gonna be for this show. Time to stock up the coolers and load the tents & chairs. looking forward to see ya'll there!
Forecast looks awesome now!
Come check out my rolling acid trip!

Got the Street Van as ready as it's gonna be for this show. Time to stock up the coolers and load the tents & chairs. looking forward to see ya'll there!
Forecast looks awesome now!
Come check out my rolling acid trip!

That's so obnoxious only MoFans get it. I love it!

No, but all the cars are in east grass. The west entrance is closed due to Hellcat thrill rides. Swap and food in same areas.
Nothing on the west? And after a decade I was getting used to the new layout.

Thanks for the heads up.

Car is washed and cleaned up.. Although, Im pissed. I paid $700 for a new front windshield and for him to pull and reseal my rear window. Along with new gaskets... The front was leaking water like there was no gasket at all! Of course he tore it when installing it, but said it should not leak... Grrrr, thats my luck! He said he may be at the show tomorrow set up, so I'll be looking for him! Maybe he can give a demonstration on how to properly install front and rear windows... LOL

-
Back