Mopar's in the Park

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a new Year and a new Show. This is always a great show with a big FABO group Meet and Greet. I hope you all can make it and hope to see you there.

MITP.jpg

I just talked to my Buddy Mopar Joe and he wants to hang out with the cool kids this year. What hotel do you all stay at? I can't remember and well need to make reservations soon.

Got our room booked….got Pete one too! Holiday Inn in Lake Elmo MN

Just a heads up, we are Costco members and Kim got a discount on our hotel rooms, it was quite the savings too!

DB3403A4-6339-4959-9AE8-08FCC3C6A972.jpeg

Last edited:
We haven't been for a few years. We went 3 times (2012, 13 and 14 I think), and it rained every time. Not a complete rain cancelation, just enough rain to mess things up. I think it's time to try again. I did enjoy meeting a bunch of FABO folks.

I guess I’m going, Keith booked me a room. ALWAYS a good time!
I made reservations a few days ago. I am bringing Mopar Joe along this year. He usually stays in at the swap meet but he wants to bring his 70 Bee up this year.

It’s only 3 hours away! I’m definitely going to have to check it out

We will be there again this year. Can't wait. The hotel get together is some of my favorite

20220603_205627.jpg

20220603_205633.jpg

20210605_210058.jpg

F3A65C85-8041-4C7B-BDBB-C20DF56D0C02.jpeg

Every year our party gets bigger!
What, there's a parking lot party every year?
How come I don't remember this?
Toolman, do we drink too much and I forget?

I think the survey answer on the last question would be a resounding YES.
This show is such a blast and all of the friends and acquaintances in these pics are awesome.

It's a must attend if you are anywhere close!

What, there's a parking lot party every year?
How come I don't remember this?
Toolman, do we drink too much and I forget?

I think the survey answer on the last question would be a resounding YES.
This show is such a blast and all of the friends and acquaintances in these pics are awesome.

It's a must attend if you are anywhere close!
I think I'm coming down with stomach issues. I might not be able to drink much.

Uh oh, better get that checked out Mike.
Not fun having stomach issues, Stacy seems to have her share too.

Just recieved show flyer, almost ready to cancel plans to go, $45.00 pre registration, car owners are providing a good share why people go to show and have to pay more, if there wasn’t a FABO crowd I would cancel……but I do enjoy being around Mopars

Any reason why I can’t just drive my t/a down and come on in? I’m not sure if I’ll have my dart project streetable at that date.

Any reason why I can’t just drive my t/a down and come on in? I’m not sure if I’ll have my dart project streetable at that date.
None at all. I'll bring my C bodies over later in the day, even brought a metric charger once.

-
Back