Mopars in tv & movies

-
The Dart was on Ebay a couple of years ago and went to a guy near Utica, Michigan. I know because I sold him a number matching radiator for the car.

Yeah,I remember the red '70 Challenger Convert on the Beverly Hillbillies. I grew up close by where Hulk Hogan lived and yes he is a Mopar Man. He use to visit the Dodge dealership I worked at with his son when he was just a little one.

The '70 Challenger Convert on the Hillbillies had low back bucket seats for filming purposes - blocked camera views of rear seat passengers. Just like the cars had no inside rear view mirrors when filming the driver and front seat passenger.

Check out Adam 12 on Netflix , their cruisers are 68 and 69 Plymouths. I've seen numerous Mopars, most notable were a 69 Bee ram-air and a 69 Barracuda Convert.

Bikini Beach {1964}

Tommy Ivo > "You see Annette, this a Hemi."

Annette > "Gee Tommy, that sounds big."

Tommy Ivo > "It is big. Do you want to see."

Annette > "I don't know if I can handle something that big."

My '66 Coronet 500 hardtop and 1978 New Yorker Brougham Salon are both featured in a 2010 film called Heaven's Rain, filmed in Oklahoma and Brazil. The Coronet is in the opening scene (a home invasion/rape/murder) and appears in a couple of later scenes. The New Yorker appears in a scene in front of the Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester. My wife and I are both listed in the credits. The film is available on DVD & can be purchased. A very good movie!!!

My Coronet in the opening scenes 0:33 - 0:46

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaGVio5yDEg"]Heaven's Rain - YouTube[/ame]

My '66 Coronet 500 hardtop and 1978 New Yorker Brougham Salon are both featured in a 2010 film called Heaven's Rain, filmed in Oklahoma and Brazil. The Coronet is in the opening scene (a home invasion/rape/murder) and appears in a couple of later scenes. The New Yorker appears in a scene in front of the Oklahoma State Penitentiary in McAlester. My wife and I are both listed in the credits. The film is available on Netflix, and the DVD can be purchased. A very good movie!!!

That is very cool when your mopar is in a movie !:)

I can't figure out how to post a you tube vid, so maybe someone can help out. Just watched thunderbolt and light foot, and there is a very cool early 70's Plymouth fury or satellite in a pretty funny scene. Looks like a pretty mild car just jacked up to the moon with 12'' shackles!

My 62 Chrysler Newport was in a documentary/paranormal investigations show about the Mothman sightings back in the 60's. It aired on the Sci-fi Channel in 2006.

It's kinda hard to see because its in a shadow, just to the left of the Ford pickup.

Attachments

• scifi.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 250
:wack:

sorry guy, but that ain`t a 426 hemi in that pic, it has the dist. behind the blower. indicating it was built on an older hemi block.---just sayin--bob

Talking about Prudhomme's Dragster?

hrdp_1010_11_o%2Bdon_prudhomme_legendary_nhra_drag_racer%2Bnhra_1965_event.jpg

Has the "Crocodile Dundee" ute been covered?

What year is this gem?

Attachments

• image-1067208977.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 222
  • image-4112841948.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 199
can't remember the title, but one Elvis movie (ill Bixby costarred)they drove a 67-69 Dart convertible. Also there is a commericial for Valvoline(or some oil)that at the end shows what appears to be a late 60's Mopar (has delta taillights). The general tire/American tire commericial starts out showing the dash of a car that resembles and a-body non ralley dash.

Was a red 67 dart convertible, the 1st time I seen it after getting my dart done was looking for details but never a real good shot of it.

Back in the day the car companies supplied the cars for advertisement. That is why they would have so many of one brand in shows

Product placement, paid to be there

I must date myself but , I don't remember witch season it was in, Leave it to Beaver was looking out the back window of a 62 Savoy in the opening credits.

-
Back